GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on August 05, 2015, 02:46:59 PM

Title: oh dear - my beloved Project Cars won't load...
Post by: JudgeDredd on August 05, 2015, 02:46:59 PM
Anyone got any ideas? I haven't played for a while, but pCars fires into the screen Slightly Mad Studios screen, then bails out.

I genuinely don't know what's updated on my system since I last played - but it was working fine last time I tried.

I've tried checking the file integrity from the Steam menu - but no joy.

Any ideas please? Anyone suffered the same issue?
Title: Re: oh dear - my beloved Project Cars won't load...
Post by: JudgeDredd on August 05, 2015, 03:15:55 PM
Never mind. Turns out it's AMD's Gaming Evolved software that was causing the crash. Halted the pos and the game starts.
Title: Re: oh dear - my beloved Project Cars won't load...
Post by: bob48 on August 05, 2015, 03:59:43 PM
get out and push......... 8)
Title: Re: oh dear - my beloved Project Cars won't load...
Post by: Bison on August 05, 2015, 05:41:44 PM
Buy a new computer!   That fixes every computer or program problem!  And if it doesn't?  Well you got a sweet new rig!

#JDBUYANEWPCALREADY