GrogHeads Forum

Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis => Wargaming => Topic started by: Jamm on August 06, 2015, 08:24:20 AM

Title: WBC
Post by: Jamm on August 06, 2015, 08:24:20 AM
Assembling the troops for a trip to Lancaster tomorrow, my first con.
If any of you grogs are going, stop by for a game of Old School Tactical.  :)
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: LongBlade on August 06, 2015, 09:01:30 AM
Hey, Jamm.

I've been to WBC before, but this year it's not on my radar. Take plenty of pics and post them here with some thoughts!
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: panzerde on August 06, 2015, 05:58:05 PM
Here's to hoping WBC is better than GenCon was this year. I spent about three hours at the Con and decided to just go get a beer and go home!


I stopped by the Columbia Games booth and they were getting ready to pack up Saturday afternoon and head to WBC, which they seemed to think would be a much better con for them than GenCon had been.
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: Bison on August 06, 2015, 06:49:37 PM
I've got WBC on my bucketlist.
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: bayonetbrant on August 06, 2015, 07:29:57 PM
Quote from: Bison on August 06, 2015, 06:49:37 PMI've got WBC on my bucketlist.

before or after Origins?
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: Bison on August 06, 2015, 07:54:06 PM
Geesh I miss origins every year and for some reason that leads to razzing!
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: Barthheart on August 06, 2015, 08:17:12 PM
If you'd just attend then we'd stop with the razzing.... just sayin...  :P
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: Bison on August 06, 2015, 08:17:57 PM
GAHHH!
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: panzerde on August 06, 2015, 08:42:05 PM
Actually we wouldn't, but we'd at least be razzing you about something else.

Title: Re: WBC
Post by: bayonetbrant on August 06, 2015, 10:35:58 PM
^^^^^
This
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: Bison on August 06, 2015, 10:42:37 PM
My distain for mayonnaise?
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: Richie61 on August 08, 2015, 10:05:51 PM
Anybody make it to see Jamm and OST?
Title: Re: WBC
Post by: Ubercat on August 08, 2015, 10:18:45 PM
I never met Jamm (and didn't have any way of knowing who he was), although I was at WBC. He went very late in the Con if he didn't go until Friday. That's the day that I left!