GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RooksBailey on August 11, 2015, 10:34:25 PM

Title: The Masterplan
Post by: RooksBailey on August 11, 2015, 10:34:25 PM
Darn my film noir addiction!  Now I am actively playing games about criminality.  ;D  I've even dusted off GTA IV!  :))

I downloaded the demo for Payday 2 yesterday and found my reaction was the same as it was for Payday 1: great game, but darn it! why doesn't it have a single player game to compliment the co-op?!   >:(  I hate co-op.  If PD2 just had some rudimentary way to give orders to your AI cohorts, this game would become a fantastic SP game as well.  Oh well.

In the course of perusing the PD2 forums I found others wanting the same thing.  That is when The Masterplan came up.  Just released in June, this seems to be a cross between Payday and Doorkickers.  Seems like just what I wanted!



Anybody give it a try?
Title: Re: The Masterplan
Post by: Nefaro on August 12, 2015, 08:12:29 AM
I've put it on a wishlist somewhere, but not sure how much time I'd put into it.  Sale bait.
Title: Re: The Masterplan
Post by: RooksBailey on August 12, 2015, 08:31:34 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 12, 2015, 08:12:29 AM
I've put it on a wishlist somewhere, but not sure how much time I'd put into it.  Sale bait.

I was checking the forums and discovered that the game only has 20 non-randomized missions.  That will limit its replayability.  I hear the devs are working on a Steam workshop add-on, though.  Regardless, that cuts into its value for me.  I'm gonna wait for a sale, too.