GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: 0kult13 on May 11, 2012, 02:57:51 PM

Title: Sonic Boom Boys
Post by: 0kult13 on May 11, 2012, 02:57:51 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18042528

"The Ministry of Defence has confirmed a device which can be used as a "sonic weapon" will be deployed in London during the Olympics."

In the lastest device installed for the Olympic games ritual was shown off during Exercise Olympic Guardian, can also be used to broadcast verbal warnings, such as ordering crowds to disperse.
Now clearly not a anti terror weapon rather a pro terror weapon this is pointed clearly at the denizens on London hot on the heels of the social cleansing of the area. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17821018

And its my guess they wont take it away after the main event either. Hell i bet they will have drones up there before long as well. 
Title: Re: Sonic Boom Boys
Post by: LongBlade on May 11, 2012, 02:59:45 PM
I wish I had a sonic boom I could aim through people's speakers when they post something dumb on the forums.
Title: Re: Sonic Boom Boys
Post by: Windigo on May 15, 2012, 02:20:37 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on May 11, 2012, 02:59:45 PM
I wish I had a sonic boom I could aim through people's speakers when they post something dumb on the forums.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!*






















* Muting volume now. Composing little macro to ensure volume is muted when visiting Grogz