GrogHeads Forum

Welcome => GrogHeads Feedback => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on September 05, 2015, 10:25:09 AM

Title: This Weekend's Feature: Preview of Dicemasters Avengers vs X-Men
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 05, 2015, 10:25:09 AM
Crack disguised as a dice? (http://grogheads.com/?p=8948)

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgrogheads.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2FMarvel-SPLASH.jpg&hash=fe7ea35518beccc8cbfe510fd1ebd92e811d4e32)
Title: Re: This Weekend's Feature: Preview of Dicemasters Avengers vs X-Men
Post by: Bison on September 05, 2015, 11:05:36 AM
I've managed to stay away from Dice Masters because I can only handle so much gaming crack in my life.
Title: Re: This Weekend's Feature: Preview of Dicemasters Avengers vs X-Men
Post by: BanzaiCat on September 05, 2015, 04:56:18 PM
THE DICE ARE MY PRECIOUSESES

WE WANTS THEM WE NEEDS THEM

(https://consortiumnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/gollum_395_394.jpg?55ac53)
Title: Re: This Weekend's Feature: Preview of Dicemasters Avengers vs X-Men
Post by: Boggit on September 06, 2015, 11:59:31 AM
LOL! I dare not play dice games in the presence of our two cats. They too think they are their preciouses... ::)