Hi. I am called James & sometimes I like to play wargames and Brant seems like a cool guy so here we are.
I live in the north of England and 'do architecture'. I also like to climb boulders. That is more or less all there is to it.
Nice to meet you all
x x x
Hello l'amour. Welcome to the Grogs where lots of cool guys and boulder climbers hang-out. In fact the original name of the site was, "Cool Boulder-Climbers Guys" but we figured who would ever go for that. Great to have you with us. O0
Is Brant back to paying people again? :P
Greetings, l'amour! Welcome to the best site on the internet! :))
Don't be fooled...brant is a douche.
Welcome!
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 09, 2015, 06:47:36 PM
Don't be fooled...brant is a douche.
To be fair, most of us here are.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 09, 2015, 06:47:36 PMDon't be fooled...brant is a douche.
Only to Marines ;)
Greetz, James!
FWIW, Bob's up in Newcastle, so we have our own Northern England invasion going on :)
You've got a Geordie? Compared to him I'm as northern as a cats knackers. I'm in Yorkshire.
I think we have one of them, too :)
Howdie l'amour! Welcome to the Monkey House O0
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 09, 2015, 07:08:43 PM
I think we have one of them, too :)
Actually, iirc, our Geordie is also our Yorkie!
(assuming 'Yorkie' is an acceptable term?)
Pffft I'm the Yorkshire contingent and no Yorkie is not acceptable!!
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 09, 2015, 08:06:39 PM
Pffft I'm the Yorkshire contingent and no Yorkie is not acceptable!!
What's the preferred designation for a Yorkshire man then?
Also, I thought you were in the middle of the country serving Fish&chips? And doesn't Bawb live up Yorkshire way?
It's in the middle if you include Scotland but that is a different country. The fish & chips part is accurate.
Quote from: l'amour on September 09, 2015, 08:33:43 PM
It's in the middle if you include Scotland but that is a different country. The fish & chips part is accurate.
You've been to UCG's restaurant?
I'm from Yorkshire now serving Yorkshire fish and chips in the middle bit - Warwickshire.
Bobs from the midlands also the middle bit and has invaded the North
The usual designation is bloke
Wow, 2 people from Yorkshire on the internet. Times are changing.
To be fair, one of them's still learning to use a spoon correctly
Quote from: l'amour on September 09, 2015, 07:02:28 PM
You've got a Geordie? Compared to him I'm as northern as a cats knackers. I'm in Yorkshire.
Welcome. I'm in Newcastle. I think I've heard of Yorkshire - its dahn sahf somewhere, innit?
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2015, 05:26:28 AM
To be fair, one of them's still learning to use a spoon correctly
im outraged, but im laughing
Quote from: bob48 on September 10, 2015, 07:27:23 AM
Quote from: l'amour on September 09, 2015, 07:02:28 PM
You've got a Geordie? Compared to him I'm as northern as a cats knackers. I'm in Yorkshire.
Welcome. I'm in Newcastle. I think I've heard of Yorkshire - its dahn sahf somewhere, innit?
oi, geordie poof
Brummie git.
how fkng dare you!!!!
>:D
So help me understand, there's a "Correct" way to use a spoon? :o
Quote from: Sir Slash on September 10, 2015, 09:12:26 AMSo help me understand, there's a "Correct" way to use a spoon? :o
Hang out with Star & Mirth, and you'll learn a LOT of
incorrect ways O0
'ere.....wots a 'spoon'?
Does it relate more to how you use it or where you put it?
When does a spoon stop being a spoon? If it isn't used for spooning, is it still a spoon?
Quote from: l'amour on September 10, 2015, 12:08:11 PM
When does a spoon stop being a spoon? If it isn't used for spooning, is it still a spoon?
(https://johnwhawthorne.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/there_is_no_spoon.jpg)
...when its a jar?...........nononono
GEEK! Cod an' chips for 2 please, and divvent forget the mushy peas.
Bit of curry sauce luv
I have a regular from Hexham Bob who just closes her eyes whilst she eats the mushy peas and mumbles about home
I've nothing against curry sauce l'amour but it does sell well
Hexham, eh? My wife and I honeymooned at Slaley Hall, right outside of Hexham :)
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2015, 01:01:23 PM
Hexham, eh? My wife and I honeymooned at Slaley Hall, right outside of Hexham :)
Oh yeah, you're the random toon fan!
Does she close her eyes whilst she eats mushy peas?
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2015, 01:01:23 PM
Hexham, eh? My wife and I honeymooned at Slaley Hall, right outside of Hexham :)
Know it well. We have friends who married at Slaley Hall.
A belated welcome, l'amour! Just going by this thread alone, it's clear you'll fit right in. >:D