http://newsminer.com/view/full_story/18575333/article-Thousands-turn-out-for-S-T-O-M-P--in-Fairbanks-?instance=home_lead_story
A very nice event to honor veterans.
I wish we could hear about more stories like this in the news.
Very cool. Thanks for sharing
Bison.
Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 12, 2012, 09:30:48 PM
I wish we could hear about more stories like this in the news.
+1
Must have felt fantastic to be home and get a welcome like that!
Good for you Fairbanks!! :)
That your parade Bison? Welcome back!
Yes, Welcome back all over again!
Quote from: Gusington on May 13, 2012, 02:47:05 PM
That your parade Bison? Welcome back!
Not mine as an individual but yes I was in it.
Quote from: Bison on May 13, 2012, 06:29:02 PM
Quote from: Gusington on May 13, 2012, 02:47:05 PM
That your parade Bison? Welcome back!
Not mine as an individual but yes I was in it.
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Impressive photos! What a great looking parade of an honorable bunch of men and women!