Total War bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/
(https://gallery.mailchimp.com/a42731fd3353ff4c76f7f11bb/images/9618f1bc-c79f-46dd-af26-d56733dd16ed.png)
Are any of you fahnboi enough to pay $30 so you get the TW t-shirt thrown in as well?
(https://humblebundle-a.akamaihd.net/misc/files/hashed/9d0ae887f52c31f05a35e4a4d2e69974d8c02995.jpg)
I would except I already have every single item listed...except the Arena games and the Viking title.
Sweet baby jeebus! That is tempting.
Quote from: mirth on September 15, 2015, 08:38:23 PM
Sweet baby jeebus! That is tempting.
You talking about the T-Shirt??? ;D
That is the most tempting inducement of the entire deal 8)
Remind me next week to post a selfie while wearing it.
Quote from: Staggerwing on September 15, 2015, 08:46:41 PM
Remind me next week to post a selfie while wearing it.
:2funny:
You got it?
*looks down at feet* Eh? Got what?
The bundle + shirt!
I was looking for the Black Talon game (from another thread) on humble bumble and stumbled on this. I ended up getting both. Good thing I have more time to buy games since I quit playing WoT. Now I just need to play them. :)
Shameful Dispray! :coolsmiley:
Quote from: Sir Slash on September 15, 2015, 11:17:47 PM
Shameful Dispray! :coolsmiley:
But hey! There's a 3-faction DLC out for Attila!
There is. Empires of Sand. Now that ought to be enough to get the Undecided to dive in. Anxiously awaiting the next DLC set beyond the Vistula. "The Empires of Putin". ::)