GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RyanE on September 16, 2015, 06:44:21 AM

Title: BFC Website
Post by: RyanE on September 16, 2015, 06:44:21 AM
I didn't know where else to ask...anyone else having problems getting to the forums?  Started yesterday.
Title: Re: BFC Website
Post by: sandman2575 on September 16, 2015, 06:52:25 AM
Looks like they were updating the site - up now, 'with a fresh new look!'
Title: Re: BFC Website
Post by: RyanE on September 16, 2015, 07:56:48 AM
Even after clearing cache, still not coming up.  I am sure there is some address synch that still has to crawl through the web.
Title: Re: BFC Website
Post by: Boggit on September 16, 2015, 10:06:10 AM
Yep there is definitely a problem accessing the forums. I got these messages, and refreshing my screen didn't help:

community.battlefront.com Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here


I'm pretty sure that John or Steve will be on it soon, if not already.
Title: Re: BFC Website
Post by: sandman2575 on September 16, 2015, 11:19:37 AM
Huh, strange. I was able to use my bookmark earlier without problem, but when I just tried it again, I got the error message.  But then using this url worked

http://community.battlefront.com/ (http://community.battlefront.com/)
Title: Re: BFC Website
Post by: Elvis on September 16, 2015, 11:48:35 AM
I'm sick in bed and slept through the whole thing. It's up and running again.

http://community.battlefront.com/announcement/16-forum-upgrade/