GrogHeads Forum

Welcome => Welcome Aboard! => Topic started by: egg_salad on September 23, 2015, 12:15:33 AM

Title: Heh--loo
Post by: egg_salad on September 23, 2015, 12:15:33 AM
Greetings.  Some shill keeps posting in Enrico's box, so I decided to come over here.

I am mostly a board gamer / wargamer.  Currently in Combat Commander Europe and Empire of the Sun Tournaments and I am really enjoying both.  I am also in a PBEM game of 1830 and I am getting my ass handed to me, but there is a lot of smack talk, so it is fun.

I've been known to meme it up, so I like that it seems like a thing here.

My real name is Mike and I am sometimes known as the duck, for very stupid reasons.
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: bob48 on September 23, 2015, 05:28:03 AM
Greetings, Mike the Duck.
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 23, 2015, 05:48:26 AM
O0
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: MetalDog on September 23, 2015, 06:02:11 AM
Greetings, egg_salad!  Not only are you a delicious concoction put between two pieces of bread, but, you get out of the way good, too!  Two skills sorely lacking here.  You will be a valuable addition here :)
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: bbmike on September 23, 2015, 07:17:52 AM
Wecome! 1830? Wasn't that the game Markshot always talked about? And what ever happened to Markshot?
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: egg_salad on September 23, 2015, 08:26:07 AM
Quote from: bob48 on September 23, 2015, 05:28:03 AM
Greetings, Mike the Duck.

It's like you know me already.
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: Bison on September 23, 2015, 10:19:50 AM
Howdy.  I'm quite jealous of you if you are playing Combat Commander on a regular basis.
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: Bison on September 23, 2015, 10:33:50 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fdailypicksandflicks.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F10%2FWelcome-to-the-jungle.jpg&hash=32597531f75570217e0884c1357a36c8ca338c11)
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: egg_salad on September 23, 2015, 10:38:12 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fm.memegen.com%2Ft4ilmu.jpg&hash=d7d93ce77d5cb98d2bc2bf6b74f374643c40f199)
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: Staggerwing on September 23, 2015, 06:07:44 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi747.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fxx120%2FStaggerwing%2FKhatami%2520Yellow%2520Cake_zpsdrqxdhbv.jpg&hash=9c77561d3531924f87df10b5d7c60dd5013dca9e)
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: panzerde on September 23, 2015, 06:53:43 PM
Laughing Ayatollahs joking about nuclear weapons. I'd say His Duckiness has been well and truly welcomed.  O0


Have a seat Mike and grab yourself some peach schnapps.

Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: BanzaiCat on September 23, 2015, 08:28:45 PM
Yeah, drinking helps process some of the things posted on these pages. Welcome aboard!

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Foriginal%2F000%2F003%2F549%2F1307920884001.jpg&hash=dcd2040a0587e17f63daa2b9b3cffe7d453d365c)
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: egg_salad on September 23, 2015, 09:00:03 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 23, 2015, 08:28:45 PM
Yeah, drinking helps process some of the things posted on these pages. Welcome aboard!



Good thing I never drink...


except when I am breathing.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vertigolounge.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F05%2FScreen-Shot-2014-05-22-at-21.51.13.png&hash=067c660608ae085abdb7bf90bfa0c12714320fd6)
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: Sir Slash on September 23, 2015, 10:55:17 PM
Welcome to the Grogs Egg-Salad. Always happy to have more nutrition offered here amongst this Beer and Wings Bunch.
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: Arctic Blast on September 25, 2015, 12:56:49 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on September 23, 2015, 10:55:17 PM
Welcome to the Grogs Egg-Salad. Always happy to have more nutrition offered here amongst this Beer and Wings Bunch.

Only here could egg salad be seen as 'nutritious'.

Welcome aboard, ES. Forget nutrition...let's get drunk...again...always!
Title: Re: Heh--loo
Post by: Martok on September 25, 2015, 09:19:51 AM
Welcome to Grogheads, egg_salad!  Glad to have you aboard.