Boggit gives us the low-down (http://grogheads.com/?p=9112) on Rule The Waves
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgrogheads.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2FRTW-SPLASH.jpg&hash=bcdf8e6956f9acbd32bcf11732673b7d8c112d37)
Great review Boggit. Couldn't have said it better myself. RTW Is a real treat and very easy to play.
Impressive review. All of the developer feedback in addition to the gameplay results made this a real treat to read.
Thanks guys. I'm glad you liked it. Fred Wallin and William Miller were a delight to work with, and very forthcoming when I challenged a number of design and gameplay issues. They've made an excellent game, and are not resting on their laurels.
This is one game in my opinion that really deserves a Grogheads award.
Not resting on their laurels? What do you know that we don't? Well that could fill volumes, but what're they planning next? WWII, ACW, or maybe Age of Sail?
Quote from: Sir Slash on October 16, 2015, 09:36:23 AM
Not resting on their laurels? What do you know that we don't? Well that could fill volumes, but what're they planning next? WWII, ACW, or maybe Age of Sail?
I had an email conversation with Fredrik Wallin, the developer of RTW just the other day and it's likely to be focusing on carriers and naval aviation. Don't hold your breath, as RTW was a LOT of work for him, so he's planning to have a break before he gets back to the grindstone. It's not fair, as I can't wait! ;)