GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: gameleaper on October 01, 2015, 08:40:00 PM

Title: HELP! HELP! grogheads Mod Required
Post by: gameleaper on October 01, 2015, 08:40:00 PM
Hi all my logins work, but when I click on computer gameing it logs me out

but It dosnt for any other forum topics

this may fix its self but at the moment I just get booted
Title: Re: HELP! HELP! grogheads Mod Required
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 01, 2015, 08:46:51 PM
First time I've ever heard of this. 

Log out, dump your cache, then log back in and see what happens, and let us know.
Title: Re: HELP! HELP! grogheads Mod Required
Post by: gameleaper on October 01, 2015, 09:01:57 PM
ok I will dump the cash :(
Title: Re: HELP! HELP! grogheads Mod Required
Post by: gameleaper on October 01, 2015, 09:06:46 PM
that did it thx
Title: Re: HELP! HELP! grogheads Mod Required
Post by: Staggerwing on October 01, 2015, 09:22:08 PM
Many problems can be fixed by dumping cash on them.
Title: Re: HELP! HELP! grogheads Mod Required
Post by: GDS_Starfury on October 01, 2015, 11:03:43 PM
strippers and coke  ::)