GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on October 04, 2015, 07:02:58 AM

Title: Watch your calendar
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 04, 2015, 07:02:58 AM
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10470808_794869687238095_4904014785956282427_n.jpg?oh=18a984422a80a6bc4f65f450f3f49de6&oe=569B9A38)
Title: Re: Watch your calendar
Post by: GDS_Starfury on October 04, 2015, 08:07:56 AM
horray!  its bouncy avatar month!   :D
Title: Re: Watch your calendar
Post by: Greybriar on October 04, 2015, 08:18:53 AM
Most of the women I have known with breast cancer had to have their breasts removed. ???
Title: Re: Watch your calendar
Post by: JasonPratt on October 05, 2015, 08:32:27 AM
Yeah I'm not entirely sure what the point of no-bra day is supposed to be in regard to supporting breast cancer per se.

On the other hand, I donated $25 to breast cancer research last year after bouncy avatar week.  O:-)
Title: Re: Watch your calendar
Post by: Sir Slash on October 05, 2015, 12:02:20 PM
In honor of such, I will be giving FREE Breast Exams all month. For women I mean. Young women. :coolsmiley:
Title: Re: Watch your calendar
Post by: bob48 on October 05, 2015, 02:05:35 PM
And I volunteer to give second opinions :-))