GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: besilarius on October 06, 2015, 07:35:44 PM

Title: Lustful Wretches
Post by: besilarius on October 06, 2015, 07:35:44 PM
http://wunderkammertales.blogspot.com/2015/09/avert-your-eyes-avert-your-eyes-you.html

Obviously there were forbears to the present Groginatti.
Title: Re: Lustful Wretches
Post by: Gusington on October 06, 2015, 08:44:03 PM
My bad, I thought this was the 'bustful wenches' thread. As you were.
Title: Re: Lustful Wretches
Post by: Sir Slash on October 06, 2015, 10:37:52 PM
Did somebody say, "Wenches"? And "Bustful"?  I know I heard it.  :D
Title: Re: Lustful Wretches
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on October 06, 2015, 11:09:06 PM
Only paintings and a few lewd words. As you were, as our chief imp stated.
Title: Re: Lustful Wretches
Post by: LongBlade on October 07, 2015, 08:55:59 AM
Certainly the princess would have been too modest to admit she was the forefather (as it were) of modern day mud wrestling. And lingerie football. Maybe Hooters, too.
Title: Re: Lustful Wretches
Post by: DoctorQuest on October 07, 2015, 07:53:43 PM
The problem with "Lustful Wretches" is that if you say it too many times really fast you sound stupid.