http://grognard.com/freecompgames/Hexwarrior608G.zip
Ok I've Pot Numbers on the Ships Systems Displays, Ive added the ability to rotate enemy aswell as friendly(because setting up a module needed this, its not Meant to be a cheat feature) , I added some fixes to the text window, done a fare few things, mostly its bbmikes idea of putting numbers on the displays
its free, it has 3 version one large scale game with an A.I. , one large scale version for solo hotseat game, and one small map version.
its hex and chit, Zulu's Rorkes Drift, Star Fleet Battles, Alamo, lots of stuff
http://grognard.com/freecompgames/Hexwarrior608G.zip
updated the back graphic on the Ships System Display, to show what number is for what
sorry bug in last version, It changed some terrain into flags in the bonus solo version, all fixed
http://grognard.com/freecompgames/Hexwarrior608G.zip
http://grognard.com/freecompgames/Hexwarrior608G.zip
I have pretied-up the SSDs on the SpaceFleetBattles Ships Display
nobody can figure out how you fire a guided rocket, every turn you may or may not get a rocket to fire from each ship, if you have one you will see it show-up below the right hand buttons and on the SSD. You put your ship to face the direction you want to fire and left-click the rocket on the right-hand side below the buttons/ I hope this helps as its a nice feature
great news its now hosted at grognard.com
http://grognard.com/freecompgames/Hexwarrior608G.zip
you may wish to know, flagships cant capture flags and give orders to other ships nearby each turn
An enterprising gamer may see an idea to create an EMP generator ship with high hit points etc... and send it into enemy territory and start EMPing everthing - its just one idea that may outway the many
a rocket can also self-destruct on a targets shields if you EMP it
New Xmass update of Hexwarrior https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1f6qhhyppx0f6u/HexWarrior609F.zip?dl=0
it now has a bonus Single Screen Solo Hotseat version, and a Single screen SpaceFleetBattles Module.
If you ever wanted to play both sides and want to see the entire battle on a single screen, or play the A.I in the normal version this update is for you.