After listening to a number of episodes of the Grogcast, I decided to join the forum!
I mean, who can resist being part of a community with members with nicknames like "Bayonet Brant" or "Banzai Cat"? O0
Welcome!
Welcome
Me:
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.bleacherreport.net%2Fimg%2Fimages%2Fphotos%2F002%2F699%2F809%2Fhi-res-461365169-roger-federer-of-switzerland-hits-a-backhand-in-his_crop_north.jpg%3Fw%3D630%26amp%3Bh%3D420%26amp%3Bq%3D75&hash=f1b03931ff4eb7481a39927c13b9f7dd94c93256)
My dog:
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F_xjMZgH2OqP4%2FTM17VrUyqrI%2FAAAAAAAANNQ%2FGW-hFTEcSf8%2Fs1600%2FSaint-Bernard_40001.jpg&hash=00351e34f219f7cdf985bbbfe0028f7eaac72055)
My breakfast:
(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Swiss_fondue_2.jpg)
Man are you married to the Swiss miss girl, yodel, and play the alphorn too? Cause that'd be awesome!
Greetings!
Greetings and welcome aboard, ComradePiotr! Glad that we have a newcomer because of the podcast. That means someone's listening! :)
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 16, 2015, 11:39:29 AM
Greetings and welcome aboard, ComradePiotr! Glad that we have a newcomer because of the podcast. That means someone's listening! :)
He might have even found the Mythical Front Page!
Welcome and I hope your St Bernard is going to share the brandy O:-)
Quote from: Pelenise on October 16, 2015, 12:16:57 PM
Welcome and I hope your St Bernard is going to share the brandy O:-)
I like yer thinkin, Mrs B!
its the droopy stache look on his face
Welcome ComradeP to the Grogs. Glad to have you join us here Brandy or not.
Greetings, ComradePiotr! If you think BayonetBrant and Banzai_Cat are cool, how about
METALDOG
...FeK9....
Welcome aboard!
Welcome to Grogheads, ComradePiotr!
More international visitors...welcome...always like seeing people from everywhere...keeps the forums hot 24/7! O0