QuoteIs the Moon about to be HIT by an asteroid? Warning of collision course set for HALLOWEEN
A HUGE asteroid with a highly unpredictable orbit that has more chance of HITTING the Moon than Earth when it passes on HALLOWEEN is being closely monitored after being discovered just DAYS ago.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstream1.gifsoup.com%2Fview2%2F1567149%2Fdun-dun-dun-o.gif&hash=30dad2e6cd986dd0ca22e26e975b6bfddd6bf76c)
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/613700/Fears-huge-NEW-asteroid-HIT-Moon-H-bomb-explosion-HALLOWEEN-earth-tides-tsunami
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.images.express.co.uk%2Fimg%2Fdynamic%2F151%2F590x%2Fsecondary%2FSlooh-Trump-371816.jpg&hash=d649564187cf9ed6d4a53715a31723dbea20e956)
Let me take this opportunity to say, just in case, that gentlemen, it was an honor to play with and for you all.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg368.imageshack.us%2Fimg368%2F9717%2Fthee0348oz.jpg&hash=eaf3091499a240119a76a9c3d1d0eafda9a64184)
O0
:buck2:
So you're saying I shouldn't have bought tickets for Episode 7 in advance?
Well, if it hits, I hope that it's a clear night and it doesn't hit the darkside of the moon; so we can get a good show out of it.
Quote from: mirth on October 23, 2015, 09:03:54 AM
So you're saying I shouldn't have bought tickets for Episode 7 in advance?
Naw, you're good. I'm sure that Disney would launch something to intercept the asteroid if there was any real threat to their profits.
Time to get Bruce Willis and his team on the move.
Yeah, and the folks telling us that we won't see another like this until 2027 are also the ones who didn't see this one coming until three weeks ago...
Should I put my helmet on?
Can't hurt, can it?
Uh.. unless that was some kind of euphemism for... something or other... ???
I would put both my helmet and my hard hat on. Both heads protected. O0