GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Grim.Reaper on October 24, 2015, 05:16:26 AM

Title: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Grim.Reaper on October 24, 2015, 05:16:26 AM
Interesting game...not sure about it, but interesting nonetheless....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/waw/wars-across-the-world
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on October 24, 2015, 08:48:38 AM
It does look interesting. I'm just not sure the 'one size fits all wars' thing will work very well. Hope I'm wrong!
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Grim.Reaper on October 24, 2015, 08:57:30 AM
Yep, that is my concern too....not sure how one size fits all, but will monitor
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: eyebiter on October 24, 2015, 03:40:08 PM
Interesting it's both a computer game and a board game.  Ambitious plan to release this on Android, Apple, Smartphone, and PC.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: IronX on October 24, 2015, 04:49:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up. It'll be interesting to see how this one pans out.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 24, 2015, 05:02:43 PM
Yeah - I saw the KS and decided not to include in GARPA mainly b/c I think it's too ambitious for its own good.  It's either going to be very fiddly, or completely neutered like the old Yaquinto "Battle" game (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/4299/battle-game-generals)
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Perikles42 on October 26, 2015, 05:07:46 AM
Hi,

I'm Stéphane, the creator of WAW. I can confirm that we can play both ancient and modern games with this system. It has been tested for 3 years with old wargamers, and everything checked...

Please note that only basic rules are the same (movement, terrain, stacks, refueling, fighting ...). Additional elements are then set to each game with respect to the period.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on October 26, 2015, 05:16:58 AM
Quote from: Perikles42 on October 26, 2015, 05:07:46 AM
Please note that only basic rules are the same (movement, terrain, stacks, refueling, fighting ...). Additional elements are then set to each game with respect to the period.

That's good news. And welcome to Grogheads!  O0
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Perikles42 on October 26, 2015, 05:23:51 AM
Thanks !! ;)
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Perikles42 on October 27, 2015, 02:47:49 PM
One picture of the next biggest WAW game  : GULF 1990 !!! 25 years ago...

(https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10411292_892698060822299_1214067125728776750_n.png?oh=a3f74d661916793d94421439c67acbe9&oe=56B9535D)
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 03, 2017, 05:20:08 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Fpics%2Fdm.gif&hash=1274839bbb952f197cc3e15a3568dc445d4663c2)Arise old thread!

According to Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/341040/Wars_Across_The_World/) this game releases tomorrow. I may have to give a try depending on its price and initial reviews.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: jomni on May 03, 2017, 05:45:54 PM
WTF!  ^-^

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com%2Fsteam%2Fapps%2F341040%2Fss_81446d1b109f1c538b18303b901c61ac1dd28101.1920x1080.jpg%3Ft%3D1493371995&hash=779040f7b15f35ac5583545e0371bf9b8e7c1116)
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Gusington on May 03, 2017, 07:38:53 PM
^HA!  :notworthy:
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Staggerwing on May 03, 2017, 08:20:31 PM
AGEod: Cthulhu?
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Greybriar on May 03, 2017, 09:38:17 PM
I found a Pre-Alpha release YouTube video of  Wars Across the World:

Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Queeg on May 04, 2017, 05:22:13 PM
Steam now says Coming Soon.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 04, 2017, 06:09:23 PM
The pricing seems to be really confusing. It seems that there are two options at this point, Classic and Expanded. Classic comes with three smaller scenarios and Expanded comes with 3 larger scenarios. If you want all of them, you have to buy both packages...then, new scenarios look to cost on the average of $4.99. This game is going to get expensive for people who want to play multiple scenarios.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: jomni on May 04, 2017, 06:12:07 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 04, 2017, 06:09:23 PM
The pricing seems to be really confusing. It seems that there are two options at this point, Classic and Expanded. Classic comes with three smaller scenarios and Expanded comes with 3 larger scenarios. If you want all of them, you have to buy both packages...then, new scenarios look to cost on the average of $4.99. This game is going to get expensive for people who want to play multiple scenarios.

Hope it can be modded or has an editor?  Giving the community the ability to make scenarios will definitely make this popular and stay true to their claim that it can do any type of war from any era.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 04, 2017, 06:20:13 PM
I bought expanded. I'll let you know.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 04, 2017, 07:13:03 PM
Quote from: jomni on May 04, 2017, 06:12:07 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 04, 2017, 06:09:23 PM
The pricing seems to be really confusing. It seems that there are two options at this point, Classic and Expanded. Classic comes with three smaller scenarios and Expanded comes with 3 larger scenarios. If you want all of them, you have to buy both packages...then, new scenarios look to cost on the average of $4.99. This game is going to get expensive for people who want to play multiple scenarios.

Hope it can be modded or has an editor?  Giving the community the ability to make scenarios will definitely make this popular and stay true to their claim that it can do any type of war from any era.

it definitely has an editor. Both editions come with it.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 04, 2017, 07:14:07 PM
Where is the editor? I don't see it in game.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 04, 2017, 07:18:04 PM
Quote from: bbmike on May 04, 2017, 07:14:07 PM
Where is the editor? I don't see it in game.

I dunno. I don't have it, but both editions are advertised as having the editor. Check for an external .exe.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 04, 2017, 07:22:54 PM
Nope, no editor in the installation folder. In fact, I bought the "expanded collection" thinking I would get the three scenarios in that PLUS the three from the "classic collection". Nope! I only have three scenarios to play. I'm looking at DLC adding up to almost $100 for other scenarios. I'm not too happy right now with this purchase.  :knuppel2:
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 04, 2017, 07:43:34 PM
Quote from: bbmike on May 04, 2017, 07:22:54 PM
Nope, no editor in the installation folder. In fact, I bought the "expanded collection" thinking I would get the three scenarios in that PLUS the three from the "classic collection". Nope! I only have three scenarios to play. I'm looking at DLC adding up to almost $100 for other scenarios. I'm not too happy right now with this purchase.  :knuppel2:

From the store page...

Quote
During the next few days after release, players will be given free access, inside the Tools section, to the Game Editor.

The Game Editor will allow you to customize your scenarios, as well as design new ones.

Hang in there, I guess?
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 04, 2017, 07:49:29 PM
I hope. Also, there is no tutorial. No idea what I'm doing. There is some kind of manual so I'll look at that. My opinion right now is don't buy.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 04, 2017, 08:25:13 PM
Yeah. There is no way I would buy with just three scenarios in each package. Terrible decision on their part.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Greybriar on May 05, 2017, 04:55:04 AM
The developer has made a recent post on the Steam forum (http://steamcommunity.com/app/341040/discussions/0/1327844097115908888/) that may be of interest to those who are considering purchasing or who have already purchased Wars Across the World:

Quote from: Strategiae
Pricing and DLC Policy

Hi All

It semes we have made some wrong assumptions when designing or release offer and that created justified upset on the community.

We are at the moment checking with the publisher the changes required, but here are the great lines:

1 - Expanded Collection: the name was poorly chosen by us and we will make it contain all the classic and expanded DLCs, as people assumed that would be the case

NB: for those who bought already, Steam will upload automatically the missing scenarios and you should get them with the next update.

2 - DLCs: we put everything in the list, but due to the scope of them, the addition reached a financial amount that has looked frightening. Indeed, some DLCs added up in the price while they were already in packs, doubling up of sorts, so the unecessary ones will be removed (as already in the packs). And we'll make a a launch promotion on the extras to keep the tally low. (see 3 below too)

3 - Special Release Bundle: we are checking right now with Steam and publisher to make a special release bundle that will include everything, with an adapted price.

We hope this will clarify a bit the situation which we did not anticipate as being hard to grasp. That's the usual issue when a team is so much inside its project that it fails to see the point of view of outsiders. Plus the fact we are kind of 'newbies' here and not fully aware of the market's behaviors and habits.

Of course, while our publisher works on that point, the team stays focused on checking gameplay and issues that may be found.

Thanks for your understanding.

Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 05, 2017, 05:18:13 AM
The pricing was only hard to grasp because it was so outrageous, it was hard to believe.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 05, 2017, 06:00:58 AM
I just received the update that added the other three scenarios plus a tutorial. The developer says that the editor is coming within a week. Positive signs so far.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 05, 2017, 06:04:01 AM
Quote from: bbmike on May 05, 2017, 06:00:58 AM
I just received the update that added the other three scenarios plus a tutorial. The developer says that the editor is coming within a week. Positive signs so far.

How about some gameplay impressions? My concern is the rule sets are too simple and limited making for a very shallow game.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Tpek on May 05, 2017, 06:54:25 AM
I was quite appalled by their pricing scheme as well.

Learning that the Expanded Collection doesn't contain the "normal" 3 Scenarios, in contrast to what's described, only adds fuel to the flame.

I mean, 15$ for the base game and then an additional 10$ per Scenario I want to play? I know some wargames can get expensive, but this is plain silly.

The production costs of these scenarios is negligible, and they quite small. A single $ per scenario would have been more fair.

And I used to think Paradox got greedy.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 05, 2017, 08:48:30 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 05, 2017, 06:04:01 AM
Quote from: bbmike on May 05, 2017, 06:00:58 AM
I just received the update that added the other three scenarios plus a tutorial. The developer says that the editor is coming within a week. Positive signs so far.

How about some gameplay impressions? My concern is the rule sets are too simple and limited making for a very shallow game.

Will post something today on it.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 05, 2017, 03:57:55 PM
The tutorial is helpful but not all that great. In fact, the tutorial could use a tutorial for some parts. It could also use some major spell checking. I played a bit of the 1777 scenario and it was actually okay. This game feels light a light board game to me. There are cards and even die rolling (a 10 sided one). I haven't read the 116 page manual yet but I will since I don't quite understand a few things yet. An odd thing about the manual is you can only seem to access it in the game (under 'Options').

I'm hoping the editor will make this game a lot more attractive. It should be out soon and the developer indicated that there would be a manual for it as well. If you have any specific questions about it let me know and I'll try to answer.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 05, 2017, 04:05:20 PM
I guess one question would be does an 18th or 19th century scenario feel different from a 20th century one, or do they all sort of feel and play the same? In other words, is it very generic, or is there enough nuance and flavor in the settings, rules, details and options to make each scenario feel unique?
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 05, 2017, 04:16:28 PM
It is a bit generic. From what I can tell there are differences in the rules. The cards have period images on them and the sound effects are different. Imagine playing Lock 'n Load Heroes of the Pacific and right after that playing a game of Lock 'n Load Heroes of the Revolutionary War (if it existed!). Same game but with different pieces and rules.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: jomni on May 05, 2017, 06:10:30 PM
Or TOAW?
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 05, 2017, 06:13:15 PM
^Exactly.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Greybriar on May 05, 2017, 07:25:15 PM
I just found a YouTube video showing the Tutorial and gameplay (the gameplay begins about 5 minutes in):

Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 06, 2017, 01:58:29 PM
A new let's play:

Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Cyrano on May 06, 2017, 04:49:31 PM
They clearly see that they screwed the pooch on pricing and have revamped it substantially.

Now, with the sale, you can get six scenarios for $16 which is a fair price.

I expected a whole lot of RISK and was pleased to discover more there.  The map and OOB for Austerlitz (yeah, you were expecting me to play what, exactly?) are quite nicely done, if simplified.  I also like the stacking limits and the way card play was bound up into movement.

The d10-based combat system is described as "semi-tactical" but the only real tactics I can discern are driven by card play and deciding which troops are either staggered or eliminated when these unfortunate things occur.

I agree that the tutorial could use some real love and, of course, the lack of MP other than hotseat is killing me.  Per their forums PBEM is due very soon with TCP/IP to follow thereafter (points to them for that).

There isn't a whole lot of "there" there and it won't do for my groggy moods, but I'm definitely going to give it some more plays.  It reminds me most, I guess, of the MB Gamemaster game series which, on most days, is a compliment.  With a lot of the reported playtimes coming in at less than an hour, there's not a lot of money or time being lost.  Also, given what Jomni's been able to do with P&S, I'm looking forward to the player-made scenarios for this one.  I'd particularly like some really big campaign boards...Jena maybe...

Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Tpek on May 07, 2017, 11:37:11 AM
I thought I might still give this a try after watching the LP, and got the expanded collection.

Bad move.
Game is unplayable due to buginess.

I've tried the Austerlitz scenario, and I can never finish a single battle, once I'm done allocating casualties, the game simply refuses to continue.
The death counter keeps flashing even though the number displayed is 0, and there's nothing clickable, nothing to do.

I've tried playing it 4-5 times by now and each time the same occurs.

For such prices, after a big KS campaign and a beta, I'd expect better (you know, like someone actually trying to play the game before releasing it).
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on May 07, 2017, 12:48:55 PM
Is there any connection to Ageod, either current or former? Some of the art looks very similar, and well, they are French too. The look of the art is half of the draw to this game for me.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Tpek on May 07, 2017, 12:53:39 PM
And now I turns out even the Korea scenario is too buggy and gets stuck at air battles.

So far only the Hastings scenario seems playable. And it's highly unbalanced.
Like in the video, the Viking player can quickly move one of his naval transports into the sea zone outside the only port the Normans have, and thereby
prevent the Normans from bringing any naval units into the sea and pretty much doing anything but sit and twiddle his thumbs.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on May 07, 2017, 01:23:56 PM
I've only played 1777. Please report these bugs to the developer. They seem to be listening and responding.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: IronX on May 07, 2017, 04:53:21 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 07, 2017, 12:48:55 PM
Is there any connection to Ageod, either current or former? Some of the art looks very similar, and well, they are French too. The look of the art is half of the draw to this game for me.

The art also resembles an iPad game, which promised numerous campaigns throughout the ages and was also designed by a French team. They abandoned it after covering only two conflicts, which is a shame as it was actually pretty good. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was a connection.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Tpek on May 08, 2017, 03:26:39 AM
What a coincidence, the WaW team is also French.  :P
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: ArizonaTank on May 25, 2017, 09:09:25 AM
Quote from: bbmike on May 05, 2017, 03:57:55 PM
I'm hoping the editor will make this game a lot more attractive. It should be out soon and the developer indicated that there would be a manual for it as well. If you have any specific questions about it let me know and I'll try to answer.

I am sitting on the sidelines waiting to see how powerful the editor is.  I could easily see myself taking the plunge if the editor is comprehensive.  If it turns out to be a half measure...ie. you can edit units but not the map or cards, then I probably will forget about jumping in and never look back.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 20, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
Did anyone ever get this? I'm still not thrilled with the pricing model for DLC and scenarios, but some of the scenarios do look rather creative and fun and they span the ancient world through all the ages and even some alternate history/fantasy scenarios too.

Anybody?
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Rayfer on July 20, 2018, 09:55:30 AM
An update in today's RPS Flare Path article.  https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/07/20/the-flare-path-french-edition/
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Zulu1966 on July 20, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 20, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
Did anyone ever get this? I'm still not thrilled with the pricing model for DLC and scenarios, but some of the scenarios do look rather creative and fun and they span the ancient world through all the ages and even some alternate history/fantasy scenarios too.

Anybody?

I just bought it - will let you know
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: bbmike on July 20, 2018, 04:53:48 PM
It's been a while but I remember the UI being really odd. There are several phases and (for me anyway) it was difficult to tell what to do in each one. It might have improved, though, as the developer seems to be constantly updating it.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: MC on August 02, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Quote from: Zulu1966 on July 20, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 20, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
Did anyone ever get this? I'm still not thrilled with the pricing model for DLC and scenarios, but some of the scenarios do look rather creative and fun and they span the ancient world through all the ages and even some alternate history/fantasy scenarios too.

Anybody?

I just bought it - will let you know

It is a whole $2.00 off on Steam this weekend. It made the sale page and reminded me that it is still out there waiting to be added to my backlog. Any updates on play?
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Zulu1966 on August 02, 2018, 04:34:44 PM
Quote from: MC on August 02, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Quote from: Zulu1966 on July 20, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 20, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
Did anyone ever get this? I'm still not thrilled with the pricing model for DLC and scenarios, but some of the scenarios do look rather creative and fun and they span the ancient world through all the ages and even some alternate history/fantasy scenarios too.

Anybody?

I just bought it - will let you know

It is a whole $2.00 off on Steam this weekend. It made the sale page and reminded me that it is still out there waiting to be added to my backlog. Any updates on play?

Work has been a bitch so not had much chance to have a look. I will try this weekend. What I did see was that it is definitely light stuff but the engine seems capable of making it a little more interesting.

Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Grim.Reaper on August 02, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Quote from: MC on August 02, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Quote from: Zulu1966 on July 20, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 20, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
Did anyone ever get this? I'm still not thrilled with the pricing model for DLC and scenarios, but some of the scenarios do look rather creative and fun and they span the ancient world through all the ages and even some alternate history/fantasy scenarios too.

Anybody?

I just bought it - will let you know

It is a whole $2.00 off on Steam this weekend. It made the sale page and reminded me that it is still out there waiting to be added to my backlog. Any updates on play?

The price of the base game is the easiest part, its the $76 worth of DLC that gets you:)
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Philippe on August 04, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
I took the plunge at got the base game and the 2017 season.

I'm still wrestling with the system, but so far I like it.

It's a French wargame that has been translated into English.  The translation is good enough to lull you into the illusion that you can trust everything you read, but every now and then you encounter something that just isn't idiomatic.

In a game like Sea Dogs (translated from the Russian into abysmal English) it doesn't matter so much.  But in a wargame that is one step away from being a board game, you really need to understand exactly what is going on.  I'm not completely there yet, and I've had to consult the French version a few times to figure out what a particular rule is talking about.

There's a two-turn tutorial that can lead to a lot of frustration and confusion.  Once I relaxed and realized that the game just wasn't going to follow the expected UI conventions (whatever that means) things progressed a lot more smoothly.  Thinking back on it, most of the problems I encountered can be chalked up to the port from board to computer.  There have been a few frustrating moments where I had to restart a few times because I didn't understand where I was in the turn sequence.  I've also learned (painfully) not to touch anything until I know exactly where I am, what I'm doing, and why I'm trying to do it.

As I've said, most of my problems with the game so far seem to flow out of the computer execution of the game system.  The game system itself is another story.  I was initially skeptical about a one-fits-all design, but once I actually tried it I found that it works surprisingly well for area movement games.  In addition, the different games use different scales for time and space, and this makes the whole thing work surprisingly well.  The idea is that once you've mastered the basic system, you get to concentrate on the chess problem, which, because of the scale selection, is often surprisingly close to the big picture decisions that went on in real life.  The jury's still out on this, but I have yet to find the system annoying, and have caught myself rather liking how it handles things from time to time.  Bottom line, the game designer/developers have done a better job than the UI programers.

I haven't played the game enough to give chapter and verse on the AI, but from what I've seen so far it's very good.  There aren't usually very many pieces on the board at once, and this allows the AI logic to work with uncanny chess-like precision.  The AI opponent is as good at cutting you off and using attrition and isolation to destroy your army as the AI in Unity of Command.

This is a French wargame, and it has a French sense of style and graphics.  I have no complaints about what the game looks like (I do wish they'd use a different symbol for calling up the details on a stack of units), and a few times I've found myself standing up and cheering over how elegantly something was handled.  A game isn't about graphics, but bad graphics get in the way of the immersion.  This is a perennial problem with the Tiller games, but it isn't a problem here, as you can see from the screenshot that I've included:

(https://i.imgur.com/ijegfRG.jpg)

And yes, having a scenario about the Russian subjugation of the Caucausus during the Napoleonic Wars is seriously cool.  I just picked up the 2017 season on sale, and I plan to do the same for the 2018 season early next year. 
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Gusington on August 04, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
I really like the scenarios they have created.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: RommelFox on July 17, 2019, 04:46:35 PM
I know this topic hasn't been touched in awhile, but is anyone still playing this? 

Is it worth it?  They seem to have some interesting scenarios available.
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Gusington on July 17, 2019, 05:26:16 PM
I bought a bunch of dlc but haven't touched it yet :/
Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: RommelFox on July 17, 2019, 05:54:00 PM
lol it's ok hoarding er... collecting is a good thing!

Title: Re: Wars Across the World - Kick Starter
Post by: Gusington on July 17, 2019, 07:59:51 PM
I keep telling myself that :/