Darkesthour mod getting a facelift , join the fight!.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_zmcC2KMqCdeCnH6ee6mpu8XBslSiYvOA89WCDg5SOM/edit
Interesting...is anyone still playing this? Probably one of my favorite FPS MP games of recent years.
Yes, many people still do on a regular basis, mostly on weekends. The new update will supposedly rally a lot more players. Anyhow gameplay is still great, new maps are always coming available which are automatically dl thru when you join the game servers.
Quote from: Jack Nastyface on October 24, 2015, 12:34:39 PM
Interesting...is anyone still playing this? Probably one of my favorite FPS MP games of recent years.
Dear old DH - definitely my favourite FPS evah.
I have to confess I don't revisit it that often these days, but when I do it's like going into
Cheers. It's a bit like IL2 46 in that if you look past the dated graphics there's an awful lot of fun functionality that has been introduced over the years by the community. I've had a brief look at what these guys are doing with Update 6.0, and they are definitely pushing the game forward some more.
RO2 and now Verdun are my favourite online games.
If you enjoy RO2 then Verdun is a must buy.