GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: zap on October 27, 2015, 10:56:34 AM

Title: reviews
Post by: zap on October 27, 2015, 10:56:34 AM
Could someone direct me to the game reviews. I read one at LNL site. Looking at the choice here I'm not sure where they would be. Thank you.
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: mirth on October 27, 2015, 11:07:53 AM
You can find them on the "front" of the site - http://grogheads.com/?cat=9

There's a search tool you can use to find specific articles. Or if you ask, I'm sure Brant or someone can help you find whatever you're looking for.
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: LongBlade on October 27, 2015, 11:12:28 AM
Yes. Simply going to "grogheads.com" without any further slashes will get you to the front page. Tons of content there, mostly fashioned by Santa's elves during the off-season.
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: mirth on October 27, 2015, 11:20:11 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on October 27, 2015, 11:12:28 AM
Yes. Simply going to "grogheads.com" without any further slashes will get you to the front page. Tons of content there, mostly fashioned by Santa's elves during the off-season.

The elves do like to keep busy.
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 27, 2015, 11:31:25 AM
[yt]https://youtu.be/5YW0Z6WIgXI[/yt]
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: bbmike on October 27, 2015, 11:33:54 AM
And don't tell Brant I said this but there's also a lot of other good stuff that can be found on the front page.  ;)
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: mirth on October 27, 2015, 11:35:24 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.meme.am%2Finstances2%2F500x%2F2627329.jpg&hash=564ebc2ac0741b9397961748fb38f17f080791a0)
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 27, 2015, 11:46:45 AM
one of these days, just to screw with all of you, I'm going to redirect the forums to the front page, and then go camping for the weekend.
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: mirth on October 27, 2015, 11:51:44 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 27, 2015, 11:46:45 AM
one of these days, just to screw with all of you, I'm going to redirect the forums to the front page, and then go camping for the weekend.

No one believes that.


You'll never go camping :P
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 27, 2015, 12:34:25 PM
Uh... I was the camp cook for the 4 years my son was in Cub Scouts, and I've got a LOT of bag nights between my scout time, his scout time, and my uniform time
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: besilarius on October 30, 2015, 06:33:05 AM
Like "chef" in Moonrise Kingdom?
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 30, 2015, 08:11:19 AM
haven't seen it; don't know.  But when I took over the meal-planning and cooking, I cut our food budget in half, put the kids to work helping fix at least 1 meal on their own (usually Saturday night dinner), up'ed the overall nutrition value (no hot-dogs-on-sticks-and-call-it-breakfast) and no one ever went hungry.

I had kids making foil-packet meals w/ seasoned hamburger & potatoes, steak-kabobs, and Irish stew.  We had cold-cut roll-ups for lunches w/ actual vegetables in them, and occasionally grilled them into burritos.  We always had hot breakfasts, and on Sunday morning usually had some potatoes & onions left over to mix w/ the sausage into a really good skillet.

Dammit, I'm making myself hungry.
Title: Re: reviews
Post by: JasonPratt on October 30, 2015, 03:39:03 PM
{hoping to distract Brant from the increasing probability he may carry out his threat}

That FMJ redub from Rudolph's elves was gold.