Damn, I downloaded her "Bad Girls" to my IPhone just yesterday.....
http://todayentertainment.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/17/11745326-donna-summer-dead-at-63?lite (http://todayentertainment.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/17/11745326-donna-summer-dead-at-63?lite)
I thought disco was stupid even when I was 20 and it was huge, but I always loved Donna Summer. Unlike so many who make it big in the music industry and die tragic deaths, she died of natural causes at 63. RIP
:(
Apparently, like MCA, she had battled with Cancer for some time (although he was 20 years younger). I always wondered how she felt about a lot of her songs being used in things like Wendy's commercials (Hot Stuff was a particularly used one). She was the Queen of a genre of music. RIP.
Wow. Sorry to hear that.
Never liked disco but Donna Summer was hot. RIP.
Quote from: Gusington on May 17, 2012, 01:01:47 PM
Never liked disco but Donna Summer was hot. RIP.
Amen.
She was on the cover of the very 1st Penthouse that I bought. I was disappointed that there was just a written article about her.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.donnasummer.it%2FResources%2FPenthouseCover.jpg&hash=fd84749636b8049855cd0544d9161268bdfdf616)
^HAHAHA isn't that always the way?