Most folks here, have probably already seen my ongoing AAR of my game of A Few Acres of Snow (card/board game of French and Indian War) playing over at Yucata.de.
But I thought I'd post it up, for those who might not have caught it [I've just posted up Part 3 today].
Part 1 (turns 1 through to 5)
http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=3338
Part 2 (turns 6 through to 10)
http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=3485
Part 3 (turns 11 through to 15)
http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=3491
I'll update Part 3 with Bruce's comments when I receive them...
Nice AAR thanks for sharing
I've been following the AAR (thank you for that) and really like what I see. How are you liking the game? Do you see it drawing you back after this one is over?
Quote from: twitter3 on February 06, 2012, 07:40:32 PM
I've been following the AAR (thank you for that) and really like what I see. How are you liking the game? Do you see it drawing you back after this one is over?
Enjoying it. I've played about 5 or 6 games of it now. Still in a game with Troy Goodfellow from flashofsteel.com. After the one I'm currently documenting, I had another two games with Bruce, and its the sort of game that needs exploring with plenty of attempts, you only start to understand some of the subtleties around game 4 or 5 :)
It certainly looks worth learning. I look forward to diving in - once my season is over.