GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Asid on November 09, 2015, 02:44:20 PM

Title: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: Asid on November 09, 2015, 02:44:20 PM
Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!

(https://cdn.bundlestars.com/production/product/1280x720/fc54df88-30fc-4eb8-a09f-97b1e206915e.jpg)

95% off £121.91 down to £5.59


https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/graviteam-tactics-bundle

BUY IT!

Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: sandman2575 on November 09, 2015, 03:04:37 PM
Cool sale for a great game.  But it brings up a lingering question --

Is Mius Front vaporware at this point? Increasingly feels like it. Or if that's too pessimistic -- is there any solid indication that it will be released in the next year or two?
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: Yooper on November 09, 2015, 03:09:18 PM
Oh man, that's a very very nice deal.

Now does anyone have a tutorial around, the last time I tried to get into this my infantry just huddled in the snow while the OPFOR trudged past.

edit : Why does a company offer a deal like this? Massive push before a new release?
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: Asid on November 09, 2015, 03:10:52 PM
Quote from: sandman2575 on November 09, 2015, 03:04:37 PM
Is Mius Front vaporware at this point? Increasingly feels like it. Or if that's too pessimistic -- is there any solid indication that it will be released in the next year or two?
Mius Front is still in development

Here's what info I collected: Click (http://dogsofwarvu.com/forum/index.php/topic,352.0.html)
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: sandman2575 on November 09, 2015, 03:27:36 PM
Thanks Asid. I've been a big fan of this franchise since Achtung Panzer: Kharkov, so I very much hope Mius sees the light of day. It's just frustrating that there's no indication of when it's coming out. Andrey was saying "nearing completion" back in 2013...
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: FlickJax on November 09, 2015, 04:12:07 PM
I have the main game , just cant get my head around the UI?
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: Yooper on November 09, 2015, 05:01:52 PM
I feel the same way. I can tell there's a ton of info and depth but it's all obfuscated behind menus and seriously groggy interface.

Anyone have a solid tutorial or will I have to make one?
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: Dammit Carl! on November 09, 2015, 08:03:10 PM
Holey Miley is that a heaping helping of, "neato!"
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: Pete Dero on November 10, 2015, 03:53:27 AM
Quote from: TitaniumTrout on November 09, 2015, 05:01:52 PM
I feel the same way. I can tell there's a ton of info and depth but it's all obfuscated behind menus and seriously groggy interface.

Anyone have a solid tutorial or will I have to make one?

This one is on my must watch list :



full playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx6N3LVwgba0n_wweLFzT_r0-cKi_LIhC
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: FlickJax on November 10, 2015, 04:18:45 AM
Quote from: Pete Dero on November 10, 2015, 03:53:27 AM
Quote from: TitaniumTrout on November 09, 2015, 05:01:52 PM
I feel the same way. I can tell there's a ton of info and depth but it's all obfuscated behind menus and seriously groggy interface.

Anyone have a solid tutorial or will I have to make one?

This one is on my must watch list :



full playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx6N3LVwgba0n_wweLFzT_r0-cKi_LIhC

Thank you :)
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: chemkid on November 10, 2015, 07:59:32 AM
Asid, thanks a lot!!! this price is great!!
after strategyfirst = NEVER AGAIN!!!
then gamersgate = tbh, never had problems installing, updating and uninstalling...
now, finally keys for steam!!! = i really hope to give this game some love... the game in action (youtube and promo vids) looks how an eastfront-game should look like!!

cheers!
chem!

UPDATE: just saw that the publisher for the steam-version is 'STRATEGY FIRST'!?!?!?!!!!!  :uglystupid2: i must be bat-shit-stupid!!!  :uglystupid2:
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: demjansk1942 on November 10, 2015, 10:09:12 AM
I have played all the combat mission games from Battlefront.  I really like the way this game looks and I have the main game as well on Steam.  Even though it is real cheap, I just cant get into the gameplay of this game but I would like to buy.  Just on the fence since I really never play the Operation Star game.

How much room will all these DLC's take up?
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: Pete Dero on November 10, 2015, 10:19:04 AM
Quote from: demjansk1942 on November 10, 2015, 10:09:12 AM
How much room will all these DLC's take up?

Main game + all dlc = 14 GB on my HD  (I do have the gamersgate version so Steam may be a bit different).
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: Rayfer on November 10, 2015, 01:57:53 PM
Not sure who posted the bootcamp tutorial videos from youtube but they are great....thanks!
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: FlickJax on November 10, 2015, 04:45:07 PM
Videos make sense :) bought for dlcs so I have a spare main game key if anyone wants it.

Key gone
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: glen55 on November 11, 2015, 12:01:51 AM
Awesome, I seriously considered buying the base game for $15 yesterday!
Title: Re: Graviteam Tactics Operation Star + 8 DLC At crazy price!
Post by: Tuna on November 11, 2015, 10:31:36 AM
Thanks! Already owned this on GamersGate, but it will be nice to do away with the horrible patching methodology, so well worth the investment!