GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Tpek on November 11, 2015, 02:45:56 PM

Title: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void
Post by: Tpek on November 11, 2015, 02:45:56 PM
Since the game's (or more like expansion's) release around the same time as Fallout 4, I've yet to hear or read anyone talking about it... at all.

It's really quite amusing.
All the big fuss SC2 made back in its earlier days, and Fallout 4 wipes it off people's minds completely.

So anyone actually playing it here?  :P
Title: Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void
Post by: Jarhead0331 on November 11, 2015, 03:20:23 PM
Yes. Its quite good. If you like StarCraft.
Title: Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void
Post by: Pinetree on November 11, 2015, 05:58:40 PM
Quote from: Tpek on November 11, 2015, 02:45:56 PM
Since the game's (or more like expansion's) release around the same time as Fallout 4, I've yet to hear or read anyone talking about it... at all.

It's really quite amusing.
All the big fuss SC2 made back in its earlier days, and Fallout 4 wipes it off people's minds completely.

So anyone actually playing it here?  :P
It's probably huge news in Korea.
Title: Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void
Post by: AchillesLastStand on November 11, 2015, 10:21:59 PM
I just don't get it. I tried with StarCraft 2 and it only held my interest for a very short while. I have no interest in fighting insects or a camera that is pretty much locked to the ground.
Title: Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void
Post by: chemkid on July 25, 2016, 03:23:27 AM
sorry for pulling this out of the crypt.

...but, are any players of SC2 LOTV around? i mean here, on grogheads?

tia!
chem!