GrogHeads Forum

History, Reference, Research, and GrogTalk => References and Research => Topic started by: Swatter on November 17, 2015, 06:36:36 PM

Title: NATO military power in the 80s?
Post by: Swatter on November 17, 2015, 06:36:36 PM
I'm doing some game research about "Cold War gone hot" type scenarios in the 80s and I am finding plenty of information on Soviet OOB, doctrine, and tactics. Yet, I am finding precious little about NATO. Does anybody have any links or books they find a particularly valuable on the subject?
Title: Re: NATO military power in the 80s?
Post by: bayonetbrant on November 17, 2015, 07:16:49 PM
watch your hotmail acc't
Title: Re: NATO military power in the 80s?
Post by: Swatter on November 17, 2015, 07:43:13 PM
Thanks!
Title: Re: NATO military power in the 80s?
Post by: Airborne Rifles on November 21, 2015, 09:24:23 AM
Brant, any chance I could get in on whatever info you've got?