Text only
|
Text with Images
GrogHeads Forum
Welcome => GrogHeads Feedback => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on November 18, 2015, 07:16:52 AM
Title:
Today's Article: A Review of the Feldherr minis case
Post by:
bayonetbrant
on
November 18, 2015, 07:16:52 AM
Over at the Mythical Front Page⢠(http://grogheads.com/?p=9491)
Title:
Re: Today's Article: A Review of the Feldherr minis case
Post by:
Bison
on
November 18, 2015, 09:10:56 AM
I thought he was keeping his minis in a shoe box in the closet to hide his nerd expenditures from the wife?
Title:
Re: Today's Article: A Review of the Feldherr minis case
Post by:
BanzaiCat
on
November 18, 2015, 09:15:09 AM
Not this one.
Title:
Re: Today's Article: A Review of the Feldherr minis case
Post by:
Bison
on
November 18, 2015, 09:16:15 AM
We've got the podcast tapes Hillary!
Title:
Re: Today's Article: A Review of the Feldherr minis case
Post by:
BanzaiCat
on
November 18, 2015, 09:25:10 AM
I DO WHAT I WHUNT
Text only
|
Text with Images