GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on November 18, 2015, 05:43:13 PM

Title: Instant Gaming?
Post by: Jarhead0331 on November 18, 2015, 05:43:13 PM
Anyone ever buy from here?

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/ (https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/)

Satisfied with the experience?
Title: Re: Instant Gaming?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on November 18, 2015, 06:14:58 PM
Been tempted before and I would...but every time when I go to buy, I usually find as cheap or cheaper at one of my other places like kinguin.net or cakes.com.  Never had an issue there and in a lot of cases, the cheapest.
Title: Re: Instant Gaming?
Post by: Freyland on November 19, 2015, 11:25:35 AM
Cakes.com?  Gets me a cake designing site.   >:(
Title: Re: Instant Gaming?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on November 19, 2015, 11:43:05 AM
Darn auto correct...cdkeys.com.  :)
Title: Re: Instant Gaming?
Post by: BanzaiCat on November 19, 2015, 12:58:47 PM
He clearly meant cakefarts.com.
Title: Re: Instant Gaming?
Post by: Freyland on November 19, 2015, 07:52:10 PM
Of course.  Why wouldn't he?