GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: bbmike on November 19, 2015, 05:16:42 PM

Title: Ticket to Ride
Post by: bbmike on November 19, 2015, 05:16:42 PM
Just saw Ticket to Ride on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/108200/). Anyone playing it? Is it any good?
Title: Re: Ticket to Ride
Post by: Ubercat on November 19, 2015, 06:29:48 PM
It plays very well and the AI players are basically competent. I haven't played in over 6 months. I was paying attention to my high scores and had a game where everything just went perfectly. I completed an amazing number of routes and attained a score that was ridiculously greater than my previous high. I knew I'd never get close to that again and lost interest in continuing!
Title: Re: Ticket to Ride
Post by: -budd- on November 19, 2015, 07:01:33 PM
I enjoy it with my daughter, she loves it. I like small world 2 better. Also have the board game that we play.
Title: Re: Ticket to Ride
Post by: Grim.Reaper on November 19, 2015, 07:03:21 PM
I don't play it on the PC, but play on iPad and the board game version...family really enjoys it.