GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Philippe on November 24, 2015, 07:35:21 PM

Title: Thea: The Awakening
Post by: Philippe on November 24, 2015, 07:35:21 PM
It's sort of on sale at Steam right now and I can't tell if I'll like it or not.

I'm a little put off by using cards for combat resolution, but I like unusual designs and I'm a sucker for Slavic mythology. 

I think a couple of people here have played this.  Is it any good, and how just how authentically slavic is the mythology?
Title: Re: Thea: The Awakening
Post by: Xtiaan72 on November 26, 2015, 11:25:30 AM
Still In Development!!!  :smitten:
Title: Re: Thea: The Awakening
Post by: Xtiaan72 on November 26, 2015, 11:37:13 AM
I've only played for 3 minutes... I think... maybe it was five.  C:-)
Title: Re: Thea: The Awakening
Post by: JasonPratt on November 26, 2015, 11:38:15 AM
I bought it as part of the Steam Thanksgiving sale, but haven't installed or played it yet. Super interested, though!
Title: Re: Thea: The Awakening
Post by: Huw the Poo on November 26, 2015, 11:50:11 AM
The devs are unable to guarantee or provide support for the Linux version, so they've made the Linux version completely free!  How awesome is that?!
Title: Re: Thea: The Awakening
Post by: bbmike on November 26, 2015, 11:51:22 AM
Space Sector had a first impression a few days ago. (http://www.spacesector.com/blog/2015/11/thea-the-awakening-release-soon-and-first-impressions/)
Title: Re: Thea: The Awakening
Post by: Xtiaan72 on November 26, 2015, 12:09:55 PM
Thanks BB... Didn't see that coming. Not that I'm surprised  O:-)