A cross between X-Com Enemy Within with Homeworld 2 Remastered with a little smattering of Endless Space. I'd buy that for 99 cents.
How bout you guys? O0
Sounds like you have something in mind... :coolsmiley:
Quote from: Xtiaan72 on November 26, 2015, 12:20:32 PM
A cross between X-Com Enemy Within with Homeworld 2 Remastered with a little smattering of Endless Space. I'd buy that for 99 cents.
How bout you guys? O0
try Xenonauts from gog.com
Quote from: gameleaper on November 27, 2015, 12:24:53 AM
try Xenonauts from gog.com
They also sell the old
WH40K: Chaos Gate now, which works on modern Win OSes.
Quote from: Nefaro on November 27, 2015, 12:30:49 AM
Quote from: gameleaper on November 27, 2015, 12:24:53 AM
try Xenonauts from gog.com
They also sell the old WH40K: Chaos Gate now, which works on modern Win OSes.
the whole WH collection is on sale at gog now. I played the horned rat on my first win95 PC :)
Maybe after The Force Awakens opens! O0
Quote from: Xtiaan72 on November 26, 2015, 12:20:32 PM
A cross between X-Com Enemy Within with Homeworld 2 Remastered with a little smattering of Endless Space. I'd buy that for 99 cents.
How bout you guys? O0
You ask for everything under the sun but willing to pay only 99 cents. This is the reason why devs are not doing it.
Whaddabout two-fitty?
Super cool would be a pinguïn having sex with a polar bear.
Something tells me it wouldn't end well for the penguin.
I'm glad you guys aren't rioting in the STREETS! Just wait till Star Wars comes out and the games really begin. O:-)
It's so crazy right now I can't even upgrade my rig :(
Hey Jarhead and Gus.... May the force be with you guys... These are not the droids you are looking for. Please continue to hang out on this forum.... I'm seriously lonely.
No SPAM would be super cool.
What the hell is going on with your account? It's like it got hacked by my 10 year old nephew
This situation has been...handled.
Quote from: mikeck on November 27, 2015, 11:48:43 PM
What the hell is going on with your account? It's like it got hacked by my 10 year old nephew
We're bringing your 10 year old nephew in for questioning C:-)
^He sung like a bird.