I know Budd has already mentioned about the release of our new Knock on all Doors (KOAD) module for Command Ops 2. The response so far has been excellent. You might like to check out the discussion on our facebook page which talks about replayability in both KOAD and our other new module Westwall.
https://www.facebook.com/PantherGames (https://www.facebook.com/PantherGames)
Can't wait until i get my new computer to be able to run these monsters scenario's well. with the new CO2 engine is there a map size/force size limit or is it just restricted by computer power. It would be kinda campaign like to have a 30 -60 day op on a really, really big map. The longest currently looks like a 14 day scenario and its on a smaller map then the KOAD maps. Unless the westwall has a longer one, westwall is the only one i still have to buy.
Not that I don't want to support the devs, but I haven't even played the ones I already own from the initial bundle. :) No doubt will purchase eventually, but not soon.
Bought it yesterday. I was seduced by a 20% loyalty discount. I havent done anything more than open a couple of scenarios and look at the maps and a quick breeze through the new KOAD manual. It looks like a very interesting setup to do more divisional engagements (with breakdown to the company level) on the CO2 platform. Its not a scale to play that I would normally be drawn to but what I have seen intrigues me.
Con
I opened the biggest KOAD scenario to look around at the units and the map, just massive. With the competent friendly AI you won't need a whole bunch of orders. What intrigues me about it is the fact that there's 900+ units and its only just over 2 days long, shouldn't be a lack of action.