Mad Max is 50% off on Steam. I was tempted and wondered what you magnificent grogs thought about it.
I'm guessing not a lot as it's hardly been spoken about round these here parts
I own it, haven't played it yet :/
Don't own it, haven't played it yet, but I have yet to hear or read anyone badmouth it. Jim Sterling actually made fun of not having much to complain about, by making fun of the weird ad placement in the game!
Have it and played it briefly. What I experienced was not bad. It looks great and seems like it has a nice story. Unfortunately, I had to make the decision to delete it to free up the 30GB of space.
oh - cool. Thank you. O0
Thought I would further enable you Jd......only $13 here, might be worth a shot:)
http://www.kinguin.net/product/165412/mad-max-the-ripper-dlc-steam-cd-key/
lmao
RELENTLESS :coolsmiley:
But - I'll hold off. I won't get to play it yet and it'll be even cheaper next year
Thank you very much for thinking of me though O0
:)
I own this one, but only played it a little bit so far...think probably a decent game from what I saw, just over loaded with these game types right now.