I'm going offline, so goodbye for now happy xmass
Back at you gameleaper.....Happy Holidays!!
Merry Grogmas to you too!
What a lovely post! :) Happy Christmas to you too Gameleaper, and all my fellow Grogs! :smitten:
And the same from me to all my fellow Grogs :-))
Merry Christmas everyone.
Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year! I don't post a lot, but I really enjoy reading the threads and sometimes even the front page articles :)
HERESY! THIS MYTHICAL "FRONT PAGE" DOES NOT EXIST!
>:D
Also, Merry Christmas season back to you (and everyone) GL. O:-)
Merry Christmas to all!
I will add my best Holiday wishes to all my Co-Grogs where ever you are and here's hoping Santa Claus leaves you something very nice on X-mas morning whether you've been naughty or nice. Shouldn't be a problem because Obama's outlawed all lumps of coal for all for all occasions. ;)
A little early for X-Mas where I live, we still gave the real 'Santa Claus' festivities coming up here (Sinterklaas), but no less: happy holidays!
Merry Christmas, gameleaper! Don't ever stop creating wargames. And here's a card for you. An oldie but a goodie. 8)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aarcentral.com%2Fpics%2Fstcard.jpg&hash=c444ee517351893643fba5d87b4b38b057c91944)
Happy Christmas to all, and a
too!
:D
Merry Christmas everyone!
101 years ago... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRrr-CDXijs
(A good film btw)
Merry Christmas gameleaper.
Happy Holidays everyone and may all your gaming wishes come true!
Quote from: Shelldrake on December 04, 2015, 07:24:49 AM
Happy Holidays everyone and may all your gaming wishes come true!
You mean like Gus actually winning something?