Hi I am Wolfgang. I found this via Lock n Load publishing. I am a hobby game designer and working on a own new tactical ww2 board game. Which is a novum in Germany :(
If you are interested... visit us www.fatherland-games.com (http://www.fatherland-games.com)
or our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwheT72njT0RAguTkBXNrPw (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwheT72njT0RAguTkBXNrPw)
Welcome!
That looks like an interesting game.
Oh, yes...just follow we are intending to publish in-game vids. I just recorded one with a small light tank battle. We tried to fill a gap with a tailorable and fast playing system. ;D
Welcome to GrogHeads!
Your game was just featured in this forum!
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=11437.msg407298#new
Looks interesting. How close are you to publishing?
Hi and thank you... ok the status is:
- Game System is finished and playable
- The core game contents are defined
What has to be done:
- Illustration work - plan = starting Jan 16 - Finalisation Mid of 2016
- Writing of rules started already = first draft read Jan 16 - Finalisation Mid of 2016
- Test playing with external players = starting with draft rules = End of Jan 16 - Finalisation Mid of 2016
- Calculation of production costs = starting Jan 16 = Finalisation Mid of 2016
Publishing strategy:
We are thinking about publishing via experienced Publishers or make our own thing with a kickstarter! Not decided yet.
So finally the target is publishing latest End of next year! But If you are interested follow us! Probably you an support a test game?!
For getting feedbacks we are intending to periodically place vids and AAR online.
Grüß Gott!
Wilkommen
Welcome darthwolle! Glad you found us!
Welcome!
Have seen the title of the game a lot lately so you must be doing something right :)
Good luck with the project!
Grüß Gott O0 ...aus dem Bergischen Land / NRW
I am looking forward to your game system. :)
I hope new videos surface soon showcasing the gameplay with combat, movement and the effects of the map tiles.
these days -looking at your competitors- and so you are in an early stage of the project art-design decisions your team may consider choosing for the counters a bigger size (1") and for the map too (like those LnL 'big board' edition maps) then in the old Sl/ASL days.
Its also seems to be a positive trend i have witnessed as a vistor strolling the Spiel in Essen over the past years. (with Conflict of Heroes from Academy Games , the fresh released LnL game now, and also those french studio Devil Pig Games)
...aging Grogheads have bad eyes and clumsy fingers ;)
Welcome to Grogheads, darthwolle!
Welcome aboard, darthwolle! Glad to have you here. :)
Welcome Darthwolle. Great work on the game and good luck with the roll-out.
Willkommen hier, Darthwolle. O0
Thank you all for the welcome...
@MikeGER: We understand that hex size topic ;D
I am preparing a vid regarding light tank battle.... I guess on weekend I will put it online.
Welcome, seeing where you are from. Have to ask is the exceptional artists working in wood still true today. I love work done in wood. High quality Artistry of German/Austrians examples that I have seen (wished I owned one or two) have won my admiration.