GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on December 18, 2015, 11:08:22 PM

Title: Mucha Hard work Fixing this game, RoutNaploeon free all fixed for xmass
Post by: gameleaper on December 18, 2015, 11:08:22 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugbscggynfv1kft/RoutNapoleon248b.zip?dl=0

Ive sweted blood fixing this thing, its by far the most annoying code problem I ever had, but I finaly got it fixed,

Its a light wargame, with strict phases for movement rally shooting and melee.

you move your troops against the A.I. and try to rout all the other army, your the british at the bottom, it has a real basic editor for those who like setting up there own battle but its not the best editor, it works but its boring to use

I hope you like my xmass gift to you my fav grogs
Title: Re: Mucha Hard work Fixing this game, RoutNaploeon free all fixed for xmass
Post by: gameleaper on December 19, 2015, 10:20:30 AM
this is main game link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugbscggynfv1kft/RoutNapoleon248b.zip?dl=0

this is the new mod link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9wbsqnd8eyii17/RoutNapoleon%20248c%20Mod.zip?dl=0

both links are full games with different art

Ive done a Mod for it, just some new art,