GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: MIGMaster on May 21, 2012, 09:05:40 PM

Title: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: MIGMaster on May 21, 2012, 09:05:40 PM
I see Prince Charles and his - whatever she is - Camilla were here in the Maritimes today. We should had somebody mention sub refunds while he was in the area.  ;)
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: Centurion40 on May 22, 2012, 10:06:09 AM
No shit!
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: bob48 on May 22, 2012, 04:28:13 PM
He's only 4 days older'n me y'know.

Which has got nowt to do with anything...just thought I'd mention it....

..in case folk of a generous nature wanna make a note in their diary........

....save up for Bob's birthday......

...18th November..........

Well, you can't blame a guy for trying...
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: OJsDad on May 22, 2012, 04:39:23 PM
Quote from: bob48 on May 22, 2012, 04:28:13 PM
He's only 4 days older'n me y'know.

Which has got nowt to do with anything...just thought I'd mention it....

..in case folk of a generous nature wanna make a note in their diary........

....save up for Bob's birthday......

...18th November..........

Well, you can't blame a guy for trying...

Sorry Bob, that's my birthday, you have to pick another day.
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: bob48 on May 22, 2012, 04:45:37 PM
...oh.....buggerit.........
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: MIGMaster on May 22, 2012, 08:30:08 PM
BOB, I'm willing to bet you're much better looking than Prince Charles and that your ears are proportional to your head - the one on your shoulders  ;)
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: LongBlade on May 22, 2012, 08:30:57 PM
I got this.

Bob - it's your job to remind us it's OJ's bday.

OJ, it's your job to remind us it's Bob's bday.
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 22, 2012, 08:48:23 PM
I just heard this bit on the SiriusXM comedy channel today.  I'm not really a fan of Doug Stanhope, but I enjoyed his take on royalty and how he kinda rubs it in the faces of the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpMHRkIkjWY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpMHRkIkjWY)
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: OJsDad on May 22, 2012, 09:10:06 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on May 22, 2012, 08:30:57 PM
I got this.

Bob - it's your job to remind us it's OJ's bday.

OJ, it's your job to remind us it's Bob's bday.

Great, now the pressure is on.  I hope I can handle it
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: bob48 on May 23, 2012, 01:30:57 PM
Quote from: MIGMaster on May 22, 2012, 08:30:08 PM
BOB, I'm willing to bet you're much better looking than Prince Charles and that your ears are proportional to your head - the one on your shoulders  ;)

Don't count on it - I think my ears are the right size, but my head is too small in proportion - the main point is, of course, if your ears stop your hat from fallin' over your eyes, and are big enough to rest a dog-end behind (dog-end being a half smoked ciggy), then thats all ya need from your crainium adornments..........where the frak was I?.....bloody mind wondering again....
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 01:49:07 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.smh.com.au%2F2010%2F09%2F28%2F1952742%2Fprince_charles-420x0.jpg&hash=4b8638feeaa380c37bacb116e59976f39059a79b)
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 01:49:48 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flisawallerrogers.files.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F11%2Fprince-charles-as-esquires-2009-worlds-best-dressed-man.jpg&hash=996492b3dc775e683013e67d55cda0aac98e217a)
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 01:50:19 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fedlwiltshire.files.wordpress.com%2F2010%2F12%2Fprincecharles.jpg&hash=a3fc23339464ef0b9d12a0ce3cda82e4e8b441b2)
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 01:53:22 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww3.pictures.zimbio.com%2Fgi%2FPrince%2BWales%2BDuchess%2BCornwall%2BVisit%2BCanada%2BNtjooJ6SkHel.jpg&hash=195f45222759b5d49397a887817522ae798a9589)
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: bob48 on May 23, 2012, 01:53:45 PM
...mind you, he DOES look much older'n me...
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: LongBlade on May 23, 2012, 01:56:16 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 01:49:07 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.smh.com.au%2F2010%2F09%2F28%2F1952742%2Fprince_charles-420x0.jpg&hash=4b8638feeaa380c37bacb116e59976f39059a79b)

Caption of the week: Camilla says my wee wee is this big.
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: LongBlade on May 23, 2012, 01:56:59 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 01:49:48 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flisawallerrogers.files.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F11%2Fprince-charles-as-esquires-2009-worlds-best-dressed-man.jpg&hash=996492b3dc775e683013e67d55cda0aac98e217a)

Caption: I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's piss warm.
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: bob48 on May 23, 2012, 01:58:18 PM
Nope - he's doing the old King Harrold at Hastings joke,

"Watch that fucker with the bow and arrow, he'll have some poor bastards eye out...."
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: LongBlade on May 23, 2012, 01:59:18 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 01:50:19 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fedlwiltshire.files.wordpress.com%2F2010%2F12%2Fprincecharles.jpg&hash=a3fc23339464ef0b9d12a0ce3cda82e4e8b441b2)

Caption: Butter, eggs, bacon, and...oh, bloody hell what was it? Vegemite? Now I'm going to have to call her again and ask.
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 01:59:26 PM
Quote from: bob48 on May 23, 2012, 01:58:18 PM
Nope - he's doing the old King Harrold at Hastings joke,

"Watch that fucker with the bow and arrow, he'll have some poor bastards eye out...."

LOL!

Can we say type the f-word?
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 02:00:18 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on May 23, 2012, 01:56:16 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on May 23, 2012, 01:49:07 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.smh.com.au%2F2010%2F09%2F28%2F1952742%2Fprince_charles-420x0.jpg&hash=4b8638feeaa380c37bacb116e59976f39059a79b)

Caption of the week: Camilla says my wee wee is this big.

She wouldn't open the dammed door so I had to look through the keyhole.
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: bob48 on May 23, 2012, 02:01:29 PM
No, most certainly not. Lowering standards and all that. Discraceful - I shall write to my MP and complain...
Title: Re: Old Big Ears Drops In
Post by: undercovergeek on May 23, 2012, 02:16:20 PM
goddam war hero right there  :o :o :o