http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57438906/spacex-cargo-ship-blasts-off-to-international-space-station-in-nasas-first-commercial-flight/?tag=cbsContent;cbsCarousel
This is really good news for space flight in general. It's about time that the commercial sector got into it Ina tangible way. I hope them the best. I'd also like to try and get a job with them, but my wife would likely cut my boys off if I changed jobs again. :P
boys? you got two?
Very cool.
IMO they need a smelter on the space station. Then keep sending stuff up, recycle the material into a bigger station, make a hotel, space ships, etc.
I'll do my part going up to make space babies to colonize the stars. 8)
As cool as that is, the state of the current US space program saddens me.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsiliconangle.com%2Ffiles%2F2012%2F03%2Fnasa-logo1.jpg&hash=3591bd906e97f3f916d7b4e4474b9d0ce9788914)
Quote from: Centurion40 on May 22, 2012, 10:02:56 AM
As cool as that is, the state of the current US space program saddens me.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsiliconangle.com%2Ffiles%2F2012%2F03%2Fnasa-logo1.jpg&hash=3591bd906e97f3f916d7b4e4474b9d0ce9788914)
That's what happens when Congress doesn't pass a budget for several years.
Quote from: Keunert on May 22, 2012, 08:31:31 AM
boys? you got two?
Barring an Orchiectomy, that what most of guys come equipped with. Certain dogs living near Westpoint, NY however...