GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: SirAndrewD on January 04, 2016, 01:13:04 PM

Title: Galactic Hitman!
Post by: SirAndrewD on January 04, 2016, 01:13:04 PM
I played this game so you don't have to. 

Game is not even close to the $.49 I paid for it, but the 10 minute video my wife and I made was.

Note, the audio is awful because it was open mic, and I cruse curse a lot.

Title: Re: Galactic Hitman!
Post by: Nefaro on January 04, 2016, 01:57:33 PM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on January 04, 2016, 01:13:04 PM


Note, the audio is awful because it was open mic, and I cruse a lot.




I tend to cruse a lot, too.  Especially when I'm driving.
Title: Re: Galactic Hitman!
Post by: SirAndrewD on January 04, 2016, 02:08:29 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on January 04, 2016, 01:57:33 PM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on January 04, 2016, 01:13:04 PM


Note, the audio is awful because it was open mic, and I cruse a lot.




I tend to cruse a lot, too.  Especially when I'm driving.

Hopefully only on long trips.  :P