GrogHeads Forum

Welcome => Welcome Aboard! => Topic started by: verdugo94 on January 06, 2016, 06:55:05 AM

Title: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: verdugo94 on January 06, 2016, 06:55:05 AM
Hello,

I´m verdugo and I live in Spain , I´ve been member and I´ve read a lot of topics but I´ve never talked in the forum and I think it´s time now to be more active.

I wish to give my best here.

Thanks you  :)

PS: Excuse my english
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: bob48 on January 06, 2016, 07:49:41 AM
Welcome :-)
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: bayonetbrant on January 06, 2016, 07:59:28 AM
hi there - and don't worry about your English; it's probably better than some of our native speakers'
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: W8taminute on January 06, 2016, 08:17:52 AM
Bienvenido a Grogheads!


Madrid is a beautiful city.  I have visited it many years ago. 
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: verdugo94 on January 06, 2016, 08:25:03 AM
thanks you all for your kind welcome :)
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: bbmike on January 06, 2016, 08:53:21 AM
Welcome to Grogheads, verdugo94!
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: Martok on January 06, 2016, 09:51:23 AM
Welcome, verdugo!  Good to see you here.  8) 

Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 06, 2016, 10:31:31 AM
Welcome aboard the Grogheads train!

Look forward to seeing you post in our forums.
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: Double Deuce on January 06, 2016, 11:00:21 AM
Glad to see you here verdugo.
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: Sir Slash on January 06, 2016, 11:02:27 AM
Welcome to the Grogs Verdugo94. Great to see the International Flavor of this site increasing so much.
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: verdugo94 on January 06, 2016, 12:55:23 PM
Thanks you!
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: MetalDog on January 06, 2016, 07:17:13 PM
Welcome verdugo!  We are glad you decided to post in the forum.  We look forward to your thoughts :)
Title: Re: Hello from Madrid :D
Post by: Arctic Blast on January 07, 2016, 11:13:02 PM
Welcome aboard, verdugo.