GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Philippe on January 06, 2016, 04:06:27 PM

Title: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Philippe on January 06, 2016, 04:06:27 PM
This is not a wargame, but there are probably enough lawyers about to appreciate this.


(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FSVUS6H0.jpg&hash=25f011dd87a9bc35f2a655fbd18b20bd83d5ce02)



Aviary Attorney is a first-time game by a girl and her boyfriend from Coventry.  It looks and sounds great though it's a bit rough around the edges, but that's to be expected. It just came out on Steam, and already has more than its share of hate trolls.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: jomni on January 06, 2016, 08:09:02 PM
I hate birds.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 06, 2016, 09:58:53 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 06, 2016, 08:09:02 PM
I hate birds.

...I'm just glad you don't hate attorneys.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Nefaro on January 06, 2016, 10:01:00 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg341.imageshack.us%2Fimg341%2F8984%2Fharveyvd7.jpg&hash=4a05e2029bc2646bb2d0b89bcc32f271dfa1b143)


Needs more Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law.   ^-^



Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Martok on January 07, 2016, 03:34:37 PM
^  Given the thread title, I was honestly surprised he hadn't appeared by the second post.  :P 

Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: DoctorQuest on January 07, 2016, 03:48:28 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 06, 2016, 09:58:53 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 06, 2016, 08:09:02 PM
I hate birds.

...I'm just glad you don't hate attorneys.

Given your avatar were you contacted as a consultant for the game?
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: mirth on January 08, 2016, 12:00:03 PM
This game will never fly.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Airborne Rifles on January 08, 2016, 12:14:43 PM
Quote from: mirth on January 08, 2016, 12:00:03 PM
This game will never fly.

And that's the point where this thread flew the coop.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: mirth on January 08, 2016, 12:19:34 PM
I can't believe they're hawking a game like this.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Barthheart on January 08, 2016, 12:21:28 PM
They'll be eating crow if it doesn't take off.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Arctic Blast on January 08, 2016, 10:31:48 PM
Winning a game like this would be quite the feather in your cap.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Staggerwing on January 08, 2016, 10:41:00 PM
This is all down by law.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: bbmike on January 09, 2016, 09:10:49 AM
Is this one from Talonsoft?
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Freyland on January 12, 2016, 04:11:42 PM
Just confused, since that screenshot shows the protagonist to be a hawk.  I was just sure he would be a legal-eagle.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: BanzaiCat on January 13, 2016, 07:32:04 AM
I dunno. I'll take a beak at it. If it's cheep I might buy it.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: Nefaro on January 13, 2016, 08:12:57 AM
This game is for the birds.
Title: Re: Aviary Attorney
Post by: bob48 on January 13, 2016, 08:29:42 AM
Oh, flock it.