GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: undercovergeek on January 07, 2016, 09:12:36 AM

Title: Escape from Tarkov - didnt see this one on the horizon
Post by: undercovergeek on January 07, 2016, 09:12:36 AM




Title: Re: Escape from Tarkov - didnt see this one on the horizon
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 07, 2016, 10:35:23 AM
I saw someone post this on SimHQ awhile back. Initially, it looked like it could be great, but as I started going through the alpha gameplay vids I lost some enthusiasm. Still very early though. We'll see...
Title: Re: Escape from Tarkov - didnt see this one on the horizon
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 07, 2016, 10:43:14 AM
I think it looks pretty good.  Looks like a cross between STALKER and SWAT.  I hope there's single player. 
Title: Re: Escape from Tarkov - didnt see this one on the horizon
Post by: Gusington on January 07, 2016, 02:53:54 PM
With a lot of Metro 2033 thrown in.