GrogHeads Forum

Welcome => Welcome Aboard! => Topic started by: Raied on January 12, 2016, 01:40:22 AM

Title: Hello all
Post by: Raied on January 12, 2016, 01:40:22 AM
Hi, I am new here, found this forums and it seems really active with very interesting topics so I decided to join.
I am long time fan of mainstream strategy games (total war, paradox games, etc) with historic setting, and now I am new to wargaming.
Recently I got into many amazing games from matrix and ageod.

Hope to find many recommendation for wargames here.

Regards
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Wes on January 12, 2016, 02:27:57 AM
Greetings Raied...welcome to the hood. I can't believe I have been first to greet twice in a row (I've been slacking lately). :)
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Martok on January 12, 2016, 05:01:18 AM
Welcome aboard, Raied!  Good to see a fellow lover of historical strategy/war games (I too am a fan of Paradox and Total War).  :) 




Quote from: Wes on January 12, 2016, 02:27:57 AM
I can't believe I have been first to greet twice in a row (I've been slacking lately). :)
You're probably just more sober than the rest of us.  :D 

Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: bbmike on January 12, 2016, 06:23:21 AM
Hello, Raied! Welcome to Grogheads.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: bob48 on January 12, 2016, 06:34:58 AM
Welcome.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: bayonetbrant on January 12, 2016, 06:35:25 AM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: MetalDog on January 12, 2016, 06:53:30 AM
Welcome Raied!  There's a lot of love here for Total War and Paradox games.  You should fit right in.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Raied on January 12, 2016, 07:17:39 AM
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, feels like home here  O0
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Sir Slash on January 12, 2016, 10:18:03 AM
Welcome Raied. Love your avatar pic. I'm an old TW Fan and becoming a new Ageod Fan since picking up Civil War II.
Title: Re: Hello all
Post by: Arctic Blast on January 14, 2016, 11:47:46 PM
Quote from: Raied on January 12, 2016, 07:17:39 AM
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, feels like home here  O0

Your home is filled with a bunch of pun-obsessed boozehounds?  ;D

Welcome aboard!