https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u_IgeU_OgU
does this youtube video of "Land Air Sea Warfare" make your headspin. it also costs £14 people actualy pay for it :)
:uglystupid2:
I got a headache in 6 seconds and it took 8 seconds for my eyes to bleed
Thanks a lot :buck2:
Looks awesome! Take my money.
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 29, 2016, 10:47:01 AM
Looks awesome! Take my money.
your right JH I on my way to pay the cheap £14 now!
Yes, my head is spinning. But it does that on it's own sometimes anyway.
Looks like Star Craft on Jose Conseco caliber steroids. Looked interesting, though all the stuff going on made me want to puke.
Quote from: acctingman on January 29, 2016, 10:38:55 AM
:uglystupid2:
I got a headache in 6 seconds and it took 8 seconds for my eyes to bleed
Thanks a lot :buck2:
I lasted 7 seconds before hitting the stop button. Yikes!