By Jakub Rozalski. Extremely cool 8)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.kinja-img.com%2Fgawker-media%2Fimage%2Fupload%2Fs--ckvKM6Ok--%2Fc_scale%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_80%2Cw_800%2Frcv1uwtjjjfvg5pr2sfl.png&hash=f454e77d2ed5aab54a5ca898123ea2ae449d79ee)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F40.media.tumblr.com%2Fa21aabd013670ac6d71ccef0ba3ce70d%2Ftumblr_nslnd3sLao1t2t2gmo1_1280.jpg&hash=1b56e1bea403387119ac984283c9fae7cd44e02d)
More:
http://io9.gizmodo.com/jakub-rozalskis-art-is-an-exercise-in-alternate-history-1755058376
http://jakubsan.tumblr.com/
From FB
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12985482_1689748337955447_3565454372309885318_n.jpg?oh=b765e4d20de9cc8bae825f53a82fe27d&oe=57AD88DC)
(https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16105886_1901408433425956_1937623025962913409_n.jpg?oh=6aaeb7ccdddce3ff70fc0bae15027600&oe=590F0B68)
Gus on Halloween?
Gus on Tuesday
https://innerartworld.com/products/steampunk-sneakers
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 01, 2017, 04:24:18 PM
https://innerartworld.com/products/steampunk-sneakers
My wife has no idea what steampunk is but she loves those shoes 8)
Hey Gus, what would you have to do for your wife to let you buy this:
http://www.pcgamer.com/build-of-the-week-a-20000-steampunk-inspired-computer/?utm_content=buffer12b38&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb (http://www.pcgamer.com/build-of-the-week-a-20000-steampunk-inspired-computer/?utm_content=buffer12b38&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net%2FjZihC8WtbnywsSmfsQNeCc-650-80.jpg&hash=74fa6a418818cef812e4bdd59072207225b74f9d)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net%2FqrMUNZLg7uPWFVpbSensja-650-80.jpg&hash=accc53393dfd2a913305656d3ba44500c810abb9)
I would have to invest in a steampunk Swedish...er, never mind.
Quote from: Gusington on September 04, 2017, 05:39:21 PM
I would have to invest in a steampunk Swedish...er, never mind.
;D :DD :2funny:
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmemes.ucoz.com%2F_nw%2F16%2F33800318.jpg&hash=8de8709fb82832c2fe7a1972a0612a67269ee517)
Talking of Steampunk, have you seen these delightful funny Steampunk shorts?
Haha, those were great! But "A Gentleman's Duel" at 2:38 when the ground was shaking :DD :DD :DD
I just realized that the only way now to try making C. S. Lewis' Space Trilogy into films, would be the steampunk route. (And maybe just as fan films, as they're pretty rarefied for a commercial market.)
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 01, 2017, 04:24:18 PM
https://innerartworld.com/products/steampunk-sneakers
So I actually bought my wife a pair of the steampunk sneakers. They arrived today and they look just like the pics and fit perfectly. She's delighted with them and I scored big hubby points. The site itself has a lot of artsy-type things, including more shoes and clothing items. The only thing that threw me off a bit was the shoes were shipped from China, as in I received a typical shoebox with the shoes inside that was put inside a mailer bag and shipped from China, complete with a "passed customs" sticker. They took a long time to arrive, but the company was upfront about that. Bottom line is they're pretty cool and she's happy.
Damn, those look neat! They're on sale as well, don't know if I can resist...
(https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22780692_1999212043657173_6195326002830400387_n.jpg?oh=a4b36259ba96dec68eac776ee7f2dfe6&oe=5A655408)
(https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22049794_10155397869160971_7268069022167286020_n.jpg?oh=e644ff730929290bb511472809319d71&oe=5A9DCA31)
(https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12791009_478636502324677_6164721179418233982_n.jpg?oh=1d44fa374ff186aaa75fbc9d43983c08&oe=5A94D821)
(https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12647081_468792113309116_28153480820615368_n.jpg?oh=621ab90cffa77a8104c06d883e3b62e1&oe=5A997A95)
^very cool.
^ very cool art on this thread :) 8)
looks like a mercenary steampunk cosplay crew
(https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27540428_1441417032635992_8214061168557353016_n.jpg?oh=06b04b067f7539655a239da7dc83d62b&oe=5ADFF91D)
it's the competition rifle team from Stuttgart High School on the US base in Germany
Do they provide over watch while the rest of the marching band advances?