None of the games in the first bundle interest me, but some of you, your SOs or your kids may be interested. ...more info in the link below.
http://slickdeals.net/f/8508371-pc-digital-downloads-jet-set-radio-golden-axe-hell-yeah-wrath-steam-bundle-free?v=1
Jet Set Radio
Golden Axe
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Hell Yeah! Pimp My Rabbit Pack DLC
Hell Yeah! Virtual Rabbit Missions DLC
...and there may be 2 more freebie bundles sometime this week:
Quote
Next two bundles to come this week:
Pack 2
Binary Domain
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Streets of Rage II
Pack 3
Renegade Ops + DLC
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Gunstar Heroes
I see the second part of the White March DLC for Pillars of Eternity is out today too. Not free though-- of course.
steve, thanks for the link! great stuff - a walk down the memory lane... playing JSR on my dreamcast all night long!
ahh, the good old 'NTSC-J' import-times - time flies, right?!
cheers!
chem!
...due to unlock in ~3 hours
Quote
Pack 2
Binary Domain
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Streets of Rage II
http://www.makewarnotlove.com/results.php
Well, the 2nd bundle is unlocked, but to redeem the freebies you have to go to http://www.makewarnotlove.com/ and give up an email address.
In order to redeem the prize bundle, please enter your email address below.
Please allow up to 24 hours for a unique Steam code containing this content to be sent to you.
xxx@xxx.com
Redeem Prize
By redeeming, I agree to receive newsletters relating to the Make War Not Love campaign and other SEGA communications. I accept the terms of the Privacy Policy and I declare that I am over 18 years of age.