After watching a few of kushans stream recordings, I thought to myself maybe I should have a crack of it, stream the entire waterloo Eagles Fury AAR thing.
Not sure, would this be a good idea?
What would be the benefit of livestreaming compared to a video recording released (perhaps with some clarifying or useful edits) after the fact? ???
I dunno, just random thoughts flying around because im tired and its 40C in this room. Because streaming is a thing XD
Personally, I prefer posted videos like the ones you're doing now, rather than live streaming. Just my two-cents.
I like streaming, but the only problem is being online when it happens. You can watch a video any time.
I prefer video uploads rather than streaming, but its more a convenience thing of digesting the content at my own pace. Also no break in the commentary with "shout-outs" to people in the accompanying chat stream.
I've subbed to your YT channel, so expect some exposure over at the /r/computerwargames sub-reddit! :)
Quote from: spelk on February 23, 2016, 12:10:19 PM
I prefer video uploads rather than streaming, but its more a convenience thing of digesting the content at my own pace. Also no break in the commentary with "shout-outs" to people in the accompanying chat stream.
I've subbed to your YT channel, so expect some exposure over at the /r/computerwargames sub-reddit! :)
Thanks, I really do need some exposure, I paste my videos up everywhere I can XD.
Yeah, scrapping the idea for streaming. Dont think i would have the patience for it.
Hof...I very much enjoy the vids you post here but don't always post a comment or reply. Didn't want you to take the absence of a comment as a negative. Well done vids have steered me toward a game purchase but have also helped me see elements of a game that turned me off to a game.