GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Freyland on March 01, 2016, 02:35:46 PM

Title: Star Wars Rebellion on Steam
Post by: Freyland on March 01, 2016, 02:35:46 PM
For the reasonable price of $5.99.

I did not see that coming.
Title: Re: Star Wars Rebellion on Steam
Post by: PanzersEast on March 01, 2016, 03:58:35 PM
It is in the new Humble Bundle so you can grab it for $1.


PE
Title: Re: Star Wars Rebellion on Steam
Post by: mirth on March 01, 2016, 04:05:51 PM
Damn. That's a good Humble Bundle!
Title: Re: Star Wars Rebellion on Steam
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 01, 2016, 05:34:04 PM
Is the Humble Bundle offer for a steam code?
Title: Re: Star Wars Rebellion on Steam
Post by: steve58 on March 01, 2016, 05:35:39 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 01, 2016, 05:34:04 PM
Is the Humble Bundle offer for a steam code?

Yes
Title: Re: Star Wars Rebellion on Steam
Post by: BanzaiCat on March 01, 2016, 07:35:47 PM
I'd go for it but I've got most of them, except for the X-Wing/TIE games (though SDR generously gave up one earlier) and the SW Lego games...now I need a damn joystick...
Title: Re: Star Wars Rebellion on Steam
Post by: FarAway Sooner on March 03, 2016, 11:47:29 AM
Star Wars: Rebellion does look cool, but I just can't bring myself to think that a 1998 version of Star Wars: Europa Universalis that I've never played before is going to make the cut with me.  Plus, I've got so many other dang games to play (dang Matrix sale!) I don't know what to do with all of them...