GrogHeads Forum

Welcome => Welcome Aboard! => Topic started by: ghostryder on March 06, 2016, 05:46:02 PM

Title: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: ghostryder on March 06, 2016, 05:46:02 PM
Been a while. Things are a dying on that other site and my God has anyone seen the NEW forums? Where'd they get that admin?  :2funny:

Anyways held off signing up for a long time for various reasons-some here can guess---as my coming earlier would have had a tag along that would have equaled too much drama.

I think however enough time has elapsed--let's hope.

Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: bbmike on March 06, 2016, 05:48:26 PM
 :o
I saw the name and couldn't believe it. Welcome!
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: Steelgrave on March 06, 2016, 05:55:31 PM
Hey Ghostie, good to see you  8)
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: mirth on March 06, 2016, 05:55:42 PM
Hey Ghostie. Glad you made it ;)
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: MetalDog on March 06, 2016, 05:56:42 PM
GR!!  Better late than never :)
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: Arctic Blast on March 06, 2016, 06:05:27 PM
Welcome to our wonderful little slice of Hell...errr...Heaven...errr...hmmm...
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: bob48 on March 06, 2016, 06:07:12 PM
Hello.
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: bayonetbrant on March 06, 2016, 06:48:06 PM
Welcome GR  O0
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: Jarhead0331 on March 06, 2016, 07:03:52 PM
Awesome to see you. Welcome aboard!
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: OJsDad on March 06, 2016, 07:14:23 PM
Welcome onboard GhostRyder
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: Staggerwing on March 06, 2016, 07:27:42 PM
Ghost!
Welcome to the New Monkeyhouse. It's about damn time!
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: Ubercat on March 06, 2016, 08:04:25 PM
Quote from: ghostryder on March 06, 2016, 05:46:02 PM
Been a while. Things are a dying on that other site and my God has anyone seen the NEW forums? Where'd they get that admin?  :2funny:

Anyways held off signing up for a long time for various reasons-some here can guess---as my coming earlier would have had a tag along that would have equaled too much drama.

I think however enough time has elapsed--let's hope.

Welcome! Are you, by chance, referring to a fellow Houstonion?
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: LongBlade on March 06, 2016, 08:50:36 PM
Heya, Ghost. Good to see you :)
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: Gusington on March 06, 2016, 09:01:41 PM
Welcome GR...been a long time.
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: Sir Slash on March 06, 2016, 11:56:32 PM
Well I'll be damned! Gaming Royalty among us. Welcome indeed Ghosty. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on all things current.
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: MikeGER on March 07, 2016, 04:15:36 AM
Welcome GR  8) O0
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: Martok on March 07, 2016, 07:20:36 AM
Welcome aboard, ghostie.  Glad to see you finally made your way here.  :) 

Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: ghostryder on March 09, 2016, 01:08:17 AM
Why can't i get this type of reception on dates?

Some mysteries will never be solved.
Title: Re: I'M HEEEEEERE
Post by: bayonetbrant on March 09, 2016, 07:28:24 AM
Quote from: ghostryder on March 09, 2016, 01:08:17 AMWhy can't i get this type of reception on dates?

We don't have to watch you eat  ;)

Quote from: ghostryder on March 09, 2016, 01:08:17 AMSome mysteries will never be solved.

pretty sure that's what I just did!
that'll be 50ยข, payable to Gus