GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Grim.Reaper on March 29, 2016, 07:23:35 PM

Title: Call of duty in space?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on March 29, 2016, 07:23:35 PM
Next call of duty in space?  Interesting if true....

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-next-call-of-duty-could-be-set-in-space/
Title: Re: Call of duty in space?
Post by: Gusington on March 29, 2016, 07:59:02 PM
That has some very interesting potential.
Title: Re: Call of duty in space?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on May 02, 2016, 06:50:42 PM
Looks like space it is....

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/05/02/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-announced/#more-363771
Title: Re: Call of duty in space?
Post by: Gusington on May 03, 2016, 07:56:29 AM
Saw that yesterday...if the single player game is solid I'll pick it up.
Title: Re: Call of duty in space?
Post by: mirth on May 03, 2016, 08:06:10 AM
Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2016, 07:56:29 AM
Saw that yesterday...if the single player game is solid I'll pick it up.

Ditto.
Title: Re: Call of duty in space?
Post by: Shelldrake on May 03, 2016, 02:05:07 PM
Quote from: Gusington on May 03, 2016, 07:56:29 AM
Saw that yesterday...if the single player game is solid I'll pick it up.

Me too - looks intriguing.
Title: Re: Call of duty in space?
Post by: Gusington on May 03, 2016, 05:01:22 PM
I remember back as a kid when I had the GI Joe comics and toys how cool the space sets were...got the same kind of vibe here.