GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Music, TV, Movies => Topic started by: besilarius on April 01, 2016, 07:16:30 PM

Title: Russian Superhero movie
Post by: besilarius on April 01, 2016, 07:16:30 PM
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/158226/crazy-looking-russian-superhero-film-guardians-puts-batman-v-superman-shame/

In Russia, Guardians is kill you!
Title: Re: Russian Superhero movie
Post by: bayonetbrant on June 28, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
http://www.syfy.com/2017-6-27/guardians-blu-ray-shout-factory
Title: Re: Russian Superhero movie
Post by: Tpek on July 03, 2017, 04:11:17 AM
Does he spend half the film Drunk/Stoned?
All the Russian Sci-Fi/Fantasy flicks I watched had the protagonist almost always drunk.
Title: Re: Russian Superhero movie
Post by: bbmike on July 03, 2017, 07:04:40 AM
Quote from: Tpek on July 03, 2017, 04:11:17 AM
Does he spend half the film Drunk/Stoned?
All the Russian Sci-Fi/Fantasy flicks I watched had the protagonist almost always drunk.

And promoting communism?
Title: Re: Russian Superhero movie
Post by: BanzaiCat on July 03, 2017, 09:23:03 AM
I tried to watch a bit of it a few weeks ago, but it's pretty bad.
Title: Re: Russian Superhero movie
Post by: Tpek on July 03, 2017, 01:44:53 PM
Quote from: bbmike on July 03, 2017, 07:04:40 AM
Quote from: Tpek on July 03, 2017, 04:11:17 AM
Does he spend half the film Drunk/Stoned?
All the Russian Sci-Fi/Fantasy flicks I watched had the protagonist almost always drunk.

And promoting communism?

Nah, they've all been too recent for that, made after the collapse of the USSR.